feeling frustrated!!!

I’m trying not to be sour or bitter after the miscarriage…but today we just found out my hubby’s sister is pregnant to a guy she has been seeing. She doesn’t even see her other kids, from her other marriage. & his brother had a boy in [name_f]May[/name_f], and they all come from broken marriages and kids out of these situations. I am happy, but I feel cheated. I hate that!!! We did “everything” right got married and all the other stuff we are well put together. and want to be parents. should i feel like this?

It’s not a question of “should”. Your feelings are completely understandable. You’re still mourning.

I’m so sorry for your loss. It is natural for you to feel like it is unfair when other people who don’t seem to deserve it are getting the things you want for yourself. Strengthen your marriage and you will get through this difficult time together, and have a stronger relationship afterward. When the time is right for you to have children, trust that you will.

I think it’s really normal to feel this way. Sometimes it’s just not fair when you’re trying so hard for a baby and others fall pregnant accidentally (or straight away). Especially if you feel you and your husband would be brilliant parents and your [name_m]SIL[/name_m] isn’t in a great home situation.

I agree with the other poster’s. You feel how you feel, we are all human and there is nothing wrong with that. When you want something so badly and others around you seem to come by it easily, especially by accident, it would make anyone jealous or frustrated. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t stress over feeling the way you do, you have a reason and are dealing with a loss; no one can fault you with that.

I can totally relate to this. I miscarried at 5 weeks. There is this girl I know who honestly does not have her life together, married this guy she dated back in high school randomly who is a drunk and I just saw on FB she is now pregnant. It always makes me question as to why we lost our baby and a person like that who probably should not be having a child right now gets to have a successful pregnancy. It hurts, its sad and I am envious. I believe everything happens for a reason but it does not make it any easier. You have all the right to feel that way. It may be hard to put on your happy face but try to hang in there, your chance will come again and it will be perfect. But go through the emotions, if you need to… step away I find doing that has helped or if you need to cry then cry. Or if you just talk about it that is always great too, it is nothing to be ashamed of. It has happened to so many women. And embracing the emotions rather then keeping them hidden always works best or at least for me. <3 Hope you feel better! xxx Hugs

Thank you everyone it means so much to have some support!!!