Feels and vibes on these wolf names

these would be a second middle for r@fferty h0lt. thoughts and feels on these names?

Woolsey

[name_m]Conall[/name_m]

[name_m]Tolvar[/name_m]

Conri

[name_m]Weylin[/name_m]

[name_m]Ulric[/name_m]

[name_m]Lowell[/name_m]

1 Like

R@fferty [name_m]Weylin[/name_m] H0lt/R@fferty H0lt [name_m]Weylin[/name_m]
R@fferty H0lt Conri
R@fferty [name_m]Lowell[/name_m] H0lt

[name_m]Conall[/name_m], Conri and [name_m]Lowell[/name_m] work best in the combo to me. [name_m]Tolvar[/name_m] is also awesome but the T runs into the end of [name_m]Holt[/name_m] a little.

R H Conri would be my favourite :heart_eyes:

How about [name_m]Fenris[/name_m] or Phelan/Faolan?

I really like Conri, [name_m]Conall[/name_m] and [name_m]Tolvar[/name_m]!

Conri is my favorite!

r@fferty h0lt Ulric

Woolsey is all surname to me.
[name_m]Conall[/name_m] and [name_m]Tolvar[/name_m] are cool! I think I prefer [name_m]Tolvar[/name_m], but [name_m]Conall[/name_m] fits the combo better.
I haven’t heard Conri before, I like [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] but not sure about Conri, it ends so abruptly :thinking:
Instead of [name_m]Weylin[/name_m] I’d consider the much more common [name_m]Waylon[/name_m]. R@fferty Wayl0n H0lt flows great!
[name_m]Ulric[/name_m] reminds me of Ulfric from Skyrim but it works.
I don’t like the repeated o sounds of H0lt L0well together (I might be saying it wrong though).

Thanks everyone!! @katinka I do like [name_m]Fenris[/name_m], [name_f]My[/name_f] last name starts with an S. Phelan/ and [name_m]Faolan[/name_m] i don’t think the name is very phonetically intuitive.

1 Like

[name_m]Tolvar[/name_m] is my favorite if it’s in the middle. Otherwise the T’s run together. R@fferty [name_m]Tolvar[/name_m] H0lt.

If you want H0lt first R.H. [name_m]Conall[/name_m] is great!