Felicity, Blythe, and?

[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] was one of our favorites! But my husband didn’t want a top 100 name. [name_f]Ada[/name_f] is another he especially likes.

Not sure about [name_f]Ada[/name_f] (I’ve so far only seen the noble meaning too) but [name_f]Aida[/name_f] means happy!

@textrovert I don’t think [name_u]Haven[/name_u] sounds too modern next to [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]. I think it’s adorable.

[name_u]Fallon[/name_u]
[name_f]Maude[/name_f]
[name_u]Ronnie[/name_u]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_u]Sloane[/name_u]
[name_u]Haven[/name_u]
[name_u]Shay[/name_u]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwen[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]

I love your style so much. Your list feels so historical, tailored and just a bit unexpected. I wish you could have a whole mess of daughters so you could use all the names!

Individually, my favorites from your list are [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f], [name_f]Sybil[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u] and [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]. But considering big sisters’ names, [name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] seems a bit out-there, [name_u]Eden[/name_u] makes the whole set lean sort of religious, and [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] feels a bit heavy. As part of the set, my favorites are [name_f]Sybil[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f] and [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f]. I like the repeating L and B sounds.

1 Like

I saw this meaning in a baby book from the 70’s I think years ago. I don’t even remember the name of the book, it also had noble as a meaning and I love both the meaning happy just stuck with me for some reason.

Merry or Joy would be my top picks for this sibset. I especially think Merry would be so cute for a little girl :heart:

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] and [name_u]Haven[/name_u] sound really nice. :slight_smile:

Feliciity, Blythe and Merewen :slight_smile:
Merewen~ sublime delight

1 Like

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] sounds lovely!

Oh I love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], & [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f]!

I almost recommended [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] because I think it sounds so gorgeous with [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] but I double checked and it has a happiness related meaning too so that won’t work. :sweat_smile:

Some ideas:
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], & [name_f]Cecile[/name_f] / [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], & [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], & [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], & [name_f]Edith[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], & Libertine
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], & [name_f]Yvette[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], & [name_f]Ethel[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], & [name_u]Abilene[/name_u]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], & [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] / [name_f]Henriette[/name_f] / [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], & [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], & [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], & [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], & [name_f]Elaine[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], & [name_f]Prudence[/name_f]