Felicity Bridget Beatrice makes her grand entrance

On the Feast of St [name]Bridget[/name] we were delighted to welcome [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Bridget[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]. Many thanks to all the member who voted and gave suggestions. Big sister [name]Agnes[/name] [name]Eilish[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] is very happy too. Lots of compliments on her name and we are thrilled to have included all the family/Irish/religious elements we were looking for in a name we love.

[name]Lovely[/name] name for a girl! Congrats! I really like that you’ve included a religious name as well…how lucky of your daughter to be born on St [name]Bridget[/name]'s feast day.

Congratulations! [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Bridget[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] is lovely!

Congratulations! I have a daughter named [name]Felicity[/name] too and I think it’s such an underused name, I love seeing other people choose it! Beautiful names. :slight_smile:

I love the name! Did you chose [name]Bridget[/name] once she was born on [name]Saint[/name] [name]Bridget[/name]'s [name]Day[/name] or was it a coincidence?

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Bridget[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]. You’ve given your daughter a great start in life with such a “happy” combo of names.

[name]Lovely[/name] name! Congratulations.

Once she was born we couldn’t resist - it had been on our list as one of DH’s favourites but it broke our ‘no living relatives’ rule as I have an Auntie [name]Bridget[/name]. We decided to ditch the rule once she was born!