Felicity Clarke and Caroline Fiona?

I’ve really been loving this combo lately. I`d like to hear others’ opinions about switched initials for twins in general, not just this sibset.

1 Like

This is a nice combination! I don’t mind switched initials; most people only use first names, anyway, so it’s not too matchy!

Ooo I love it!! [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] are so cute together and [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] is one of my favorite names! I think switching initials can be fun, but other siblings(especially if there were 3 kids total) might feel left out.

1 Like

Felicity and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] are very pretty together! Both feel happy and likely to me

1 Like

I think flip-flopped initials is an adorable way to connect twins’ names without being too match-y. It’s perfect! And I love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] & [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] as sister names. <3

What a perfect pair ! I love the idea of flipped initials!!!

Flipped initials are my favorite it’s a subtle way to make pairs match :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love the names chosen too! Beautiful combo well done!

I like the idea of switched initials. I really like [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Clarke[/name_u]. [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] is cool, too.

I think they work really well together, and I didn’t even notice that the initials were switched until you said it, but otherwise I think both names sound good.

I really like switched initials for twins as the middle names aren’t used as much as the first so I really like a common theme between them. I’m reminded of the twin set [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] Fliss which also have the switched initials but also have switched sounds too, which I think is really sweet. I also love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] together - so gorgeous!

1 Like

Firstly I love switched initials for twins I think it’s such a sweet way to connect twins. [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] & [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] are gorgeous names. [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is such a sweet virtue name and I love the nickname Fliss or [name_f]Flick[/name_f] for [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] it’s beautiful. [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] is a gorgeous combination super preppy. [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is actually such a southern belle name really beautiful with a range of great nicknames. I think [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] makes a lovely middle name. Great twinset

I really like it! I love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] - both are classically preppy with fun spunky middles. They go really well together.

Love the idea of switched initials for twins. It makes it not as matchy and cutesey as if the first names both matched!

Really love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] but I don’t like [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]. [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is fresh and upbeat and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] feels dated.
I’d probably go for something like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f].

I love both names!! The combos are beautiful and I think the swapped initials is awesome!