Felicity Elizabeth Louise Eldrid WDYT?

We had already set on [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and are now considering adding in [name]Louise[/name] so that both her grandmothers would have their middle name used and it would kind of honor my recently deceased grandfather. His middle name was [name]Louis[/name] because he would have been named [name]Louise[/name] if he had been born a girl. What do you think of the combo overall? [name]Do[/name] you see any pitfalls I may have overlooked?

[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Louise[/name] is very pretty! It seems a bit on the long side to me (lots of syllables!) but I think the family significance trumps that. I like that it would honor three very important people to you.

I don’t know if it’s a negative thing or not, but I think the initials FELE are a bit interesting. I don’t really think there’s teasing potential, but it does sound like “feel”, which is interesting. I kind of like it, though. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

For me, it’s too many syllables. I really dislike the trend of double or triple middle names. However, when I get past that, the name is quite pretty, and I like the idea of honoring both grandmothers.

I think it is positively lovely.