Felicity or Juliette??

My husband and I have narrowed down our girl list to [name]Juliette[/name] or [name]Felicity[/name] but we can’t decide between the two. Which do you prefer? Also, any middle name suggestions for either?

[name]Felicity[/name]! :slight_smile: I love [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]. I think [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name] or [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] would be lovely, too.

I love them both. Tough decision, but I would probably choose [name]Juliette[/name](although I prefer the [name]Juliet[/name] spelling).

As for middle names I second [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name].
I also love-
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Harper[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Willow[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Iris[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Alice[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Eve[/name]

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Iris[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Estelle[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Willow[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Eden[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Harlow[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Lillian[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Elaine[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Lenore[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Winter[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] Vivenne
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]

[name]Felicity[/name]! [name]Juliette[/name] is really popular and she will get “[name]Romeo[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name]” all the time. [name]Felicity[/name] is beautiful and has wonderful meaning.
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Rae[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] Lorrraine
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]

[name]Felicity[/name] - lovely meaning and although I also love [name]Juliet[/name]/ette it still rings to much of the character . (although I do love the nn etta)
love prior suggestions of

[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]

I also like

[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Joan[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Joyce[/name] (although these two may have too similar meanings)
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Beth[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Kay[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Lenore[/name]

I’d go with [name]Juliette[/name].

I’ve never been a fan of [name]Felicity[/name]. I’d honestly prefer [name]Felixa[/name] over it. I’d say go with [name]Juliette[/name], or even [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]!

I much prefer [name]Juliette[/name] (or [name]Juliet[/name]). I have never really liked [name]Felicity[/name], but that’s just my personal choice. Objectively, they’re both nice names.

I prefer [name]Juliette[/name] ( love that spelling) because i went to school with so many Felicitys, mostly nn [name]Flick[/name] (one was nn [name]Cricket[/name]!) They are both lovely though.

[name]Felicity[/name] is my favourite, but really you can’t really go wrong with either

I love both… I think [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] or [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] would be gorgeous! Have you thought about nicknAmes? Perhaps nn’s could sway me one way or the other but I like both about equally!!!

I prefer [name]Juliette[/name]. Depending on your last name [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] would be pretty.

I enjoy [name]Felicity[/name] considerably more. [name]Juliette[/name] is nice (I do prefer [name]Juliet[/name] in spelling, though) but [name]Felicity[/name] feels so fresh and beautiful, while [name]Juliette[/name] is slightly more common and well-known. But you really couldn’t go wrong with either!

[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Eve[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Clair[/name]

[name]Just[/name] a few off the top of my head…

I actually really like the flow of [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Juliette[/name]. [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] is cute too. Or go with [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Julie[/name]/[name]Julia[/name]/[name]Jules[/name]. Then you could use both of your favorite names - which, by the way, are beautiful!

Good luck!!

[name]Both[/name] names have their appeal, though my favorite of these two is definitely [name]Juliette[/name] (& love that spelling!) ;D Best wishes!

I prefer [name]Felicity[/name]! And I prefer [name]Juliet[/name] over [name]Juliette[/name]. But I think you should go with whichever sounds best with your last name and the middle name you want to use. They’d make nice sisters too.

[name]Juliet[/name] is one of my fav names! [name]Felicity[/name] is nice, but I loooove [name]Juliet[/name].