Felicity

I would like to know everyone’s opinions on the name [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]. I absolutely adore it but would like to know how it comes off to other people. Is it too old fashioned? I would also like some nn suggestions! Thanks!

2 Likes

It’s upbeat and sweet! I’ve meet many people with this name (all ages), and I can totally envision a little [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] on the playground.

1 Like

Definitely not too old fashioned (it’s currently ranked 100 in [name_f]England[/name_f]), and I adore it! As a nickname, you could use Fliss, [name_f]Flick[/name_f], Feli, or Flit.

1 Like

I think [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is a really sweet and adorable name! I don’t think that it is that old fashioned, but it does remind me of the american girl doll [name_f]Felicity[/name_f].

1 Like

I love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]! It’s one of my favourites, if I ever have a girl :slight_smile: I love [name_f]Lissy[/name_f] as a nn for [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], but Fliss and Fizzy are others I quite like!

2 Likes

Ya i love the nn for felicity. like @leafsgirl44 said… fliss, fizzy, and my fav lissy!

2 Likes

I love it!

1 Like

It’s frilly and pretty and I love the meaning. So many options of nicknames too.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s too old fashioned at all, I love the nns Fliss and [name_f]Flick[/name_f] but I do think [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is slightly frilly and pretentious for my liking.

1 Like

Reminds me of the American girl doll and does feel old fashioned to me but not too old fashioned. I think it’s cute and happy with a unique sound.

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]! Fresh and cheery

1 Like

I want to love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], but for some reason I’m unable to pinpoint, I just don’t. All of the nicknames sound a bit cheesy to me and not a name I would want to call out across the playground ([name_f]Flick[/name_f], [name_f]Flossy[/name_f], [name_f]Lissy[/name_f])

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]! Doesn’t feel old fashioned to me in the slightest. [name_f]Fey[/name_f] is my favourite nickname for [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is cute. [name_f]My[/name_f] personal beef with it is that I’m not a big fan of the nicknames that it seems to come with. Having said that, I remember someone mentioning “City” as a nickname and I kind of liked that.

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] it’s so cute!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the feedback! It feels good to know that other people like the name!

I think this is a name that deserves a major comeback! It’s so adorable, and ages wonderfully! Liss is my favorite nn

1 Like

It’s very sweet! I love the sound and the meaning, and I think it feels like a perfect modern choice.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]! It is currently a contender for my [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Girl #2. It’s both happy and sophisticated and has a nice historical feel to it.

2 Likes

Felicity is our daughter’s name. She is 3 and it fits her so perfectly. She’s both sassy and sweet. We’ve never met another either.

2 Likes