Felix and Theodore too close for brothers?

…as they both begin with a similar sound?

Also, what do you think of [name]Felix[/name] [name]Edward[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Harvey[/name] “[name]Teddy[/name]”?

I think [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] would make amazing brothers! Not too close at all. And [name]Teddy[/name] is one of the few nick names I like, it’s simply adorable!

I dont think they are too close. I dont love [name]Felix[/name] but thats ok its not bad. Pick a name you love thats the most important

I don’t think they’re too close at all :slight_smile: They sound really good together. I also like both combos.

[name]Felix[/name] [name]Edward[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Harvey[/name] would be excellent as brothers.

[name]Felix[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] would be gorgeous together so go for it!

I love the names together, and I love your combinations! Very nice choices :slight_smile:

I honestly didn’t even see the problem until you described it, and I don’t think the sound is too similar at all. I agree with the previous posters that they sound like a successful sibset.

I don’t think they sound similar at all. I love them as brothers! [name]Teddy[/name] is an adorable nickname.

No, I think they are great together.

Ditto the others. No problem. [name]Just[/name] because they both have a long “e” in their first syllable??? They don’t even start with the same consonant!

They are adorable together.

I don’t think they sound alike, I love them as brothers! But I prefer the nickname [name]Theo[/name].

All of this! I even had to think for a minute about what you meant by similar sound. Definitely not too close. [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]!

The similar sounds would never have occurred to me and I actually love [name]Felix[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] as a possible combo for my own family. [name]Felix[/name] [name]Edward[/name] is quite handsome. I’m not a huge fan of [name]Harvey[/name], but just love [name]Theo[/name] as a nn.

Absolutely not! I think that they’d make a really good sibset.

I agree with the others, not too close at all but very cute together. I don’t quite know if [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Teddy[/name] match up well enough for me, but [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Theo[/name] are great together. Also, I [name]Love[/name] [name]Felix[/name] [name]Edward[/name] as a combo! =]

I agree with the others, not too close at all but very cute together. I don’t quite know if [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Teddy[/name] match up well enough for me, but [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Theo[/name] would be great. I am definitely loving [name]Felix[/name] [name]Edward[/name] as a combo! =]

I agree with the others, they are not too close at all, but in fact sound very cute together. I personally don’t like the way that [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Teddy[/name] sound next to each other, but I do think that [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Theo[/name] match up nicely. [name]Harvey[/name] also seems to make [name]Theodore[/name] seem extra long, but I am definitely loving your [name]Felix[/name] [name]Edward[/name] combo! =]

I love them together too!