Felix, Max, Isaac or Nash?

Which is your favourite of [name]Felix[/name], [name]Max[/name], [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Nash[/name].
We would use a lengthened form of [name]Max[/name] with [name]Max[/name] as a nickname but we can’t decide which- [name]Maxwell[/name], [name]Maximus[/name], [name]Maximillian[/name] or [name]Maxence[/name] (are there anymore?)

Which would you pick and why?

In order of preference:

1. [name]Isaac[/name] - You’re using [name]Ike[/name] as a nickname right? I think [name]Ike[/name]/[name]Isaac[/name] is super awesome. I love it.
  2. [name]Felix[/name] - I also like [name]Felix[/name] a lot, I just prefer [name]Ike[/name] a little more.
  3. [name]Max[/name] - [name]Max[/name] is a nice name, it’s just lost some of it’s shine for me. The long form depends on what you want to say for me. [name]Maxwell[/name] is probably the safest and most understated choice for me. [name]Maximus[/name] is rather ambitious, and [name]Maximillian[/name] feels sort of pompous to me, but not in a bad way. I think I would go with [name]Maximus[/name] actually, but if you’re not sure about the other two, I think [name]Maxwell[/name] would be the best way to go.
  4. [name]Nash[/name] - There’s nothing wrong with [name]Nash[/name], but it’s a little trendy and surname-ish. It’s a nice name, but I don’t feel like it fits well with [name]Ike[/name] or [name]Felix[/name] or your girl choices.

I adore [name]Felix[/name]. I love how spunky it is!

My favorite [name]Max[/name] name is [name]Maxfield[/name]. I love how unordinary it is.

[name]Isaac[/name] makes me think of the [name]Hanson[/name] brothers ;), but it is still a very nice name!

[name]Nash[/name] is my least favorite from your list. It seems trendy and like it wouldn’t grow well. I can’t really picture a company CEO named [name]Nash[/name] (if you know what I mean).

[name]Isaac[/name]

[name]Felix[/name] is my favorite! I am due in [name]April[/name] and if it’s a boy he will be [name]Felix[/name] [name]Newton[/name] :slight_smile: [name]Both[/name] [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Max[/name] are great names as well. I have not been the biggest fan of [name]Nash[/name], and now it seems feminine to me after watching the show Rookie [name]Blue[/name] on ABC, where one of the leading ladies goes by her last name, [name]Nash[/name]. Since we seem to have a similar taste in names here are some of the names that we are thinking about for future boy #2:slight_smile:

[name]Lincoln[/name] “[name]Linc[/name]”
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]WIlson[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Arlo[/name]

Out of your 4, I’d consider [name]Felix[/name]. Have you considered the name [name]Dashiell[/name]? It has the perfect nickname of [name]Dash[/name].

I’d be wary of [name]Nash[/name]. The “nashing of teeth” thing will follow him through life…

I love all three of the others. [name]Isaac[/name] is my favorite.

[name]Felix[/name] - So cute!
[name]Max[/name] - Cute, but quickly being overused.
[name]Isaac[/name] - Adorable! Beautiful meaning as well. Very proper.
[name]Nash[/name] - Cute, but I think it’d be nicer as a nickname.

My overall fave is [name]Isaac[/name]. :smiley: