Female Pyrenees x Border Collie mix

So far here are the 2 syllable considerations: Chloé, Esmée, Ivy, Nellie (Eleanor), Remi, Ruthie, Winnie (Winifred or Edwina), Zellie (Zelda), Zephyra, Zoé

…and the 1 syllable options: Leal, Rue or Rhu, Ruth, Rye or Wry (she has a sense of humour!), Wags, Wren, Winn, Zen (Zenobia)

Canine siblings: JASPER & IZZY.

1 Like

I really like Wags for her!

2 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Esmée[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] (Eleanor), [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] (Winifred or Edwina), Zellie (Zelda), [name_u]Rue[/name_u] & [name_u]Wren[/name_u].

[name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_u]Harper[/name_u]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_u]Echo[/name_u]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_u]Skye[/name_u]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u]
[name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_u]Camille[/name_u]
[name_f]Adelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Leonie[/name_f]
[name_f]Gaia[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabeau[/name_f]

1 Like

I think [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] or [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] / [name_u]Winn[/name_u] would be really cute!

2 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

She’s so cute! She totally looks like a Wags. I’m usually more of a human name for pets kind of person. And [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] & [name_u]Izzy[/name_u] are human names…I wonder if Wags could be a nn for something like [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]. She totally could be a [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]. :grin: That’s the one that sticks out to me from the considerations. And I love [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] too.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

She certainly looks like a [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] or [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] from the picture. Have you tried saying all 3 of your pet’s names together, maybe that would help narrow it down? From the list it seems like you like names that start with R, W, or Z…

Maybe [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f], or [name_u]Zoe[/name_u]

1 Like

Thank you to all those who replied. We are now down to either:

• [name_u]Leal[/name_u] : (rhymes will “seal”);* adjective Scottish archaic meaning loyal and honest; Middle [name_f]English[/name_f]: from Old [name_u]French[/name_u] leel , earlier form of loial (loyal).

• Ru : meaning “precious stone” in Japanese or Rhu (Scottish place)

I love Winnie/ [name_u]Winn[/name_u], but I have already had a wonderful Flat-coated Retriever in the past, [name_u]Windsor[/name_u], whose nickname was [name_u]Winn[/name_u].

[name_f]Beauty[/name_f]!

I like Zellie, [name_f]Zephyra[/name_f], [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f]!

1 Like

Oh [name_u]Leal[/name_u] is wonderful!

1 Like

[name_f]Zenobia[/name_f]: the nickname [name_u]Zen[/name_u] certainly encapsulates her personality though being young, she is still subject to the ZOOMS bounding here and there more like a ROO :wink:

I like [name_f]Nellie[/name_f], Zellie, and [name_u]Zoe[/name_u]! She’s adorable :heart_eyes:

1 Like