Feminization of Bruce?

First name would be either [name]Ariel[/name], [name]Kenna[/name], or [name]Clara[/name]. [name]Sister[/name] is [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Hope[/name] “[name]Gigi[/name]”. Please help!

My first ideas were [name]Ruth[/name] or [name]Ruby[/name], or even [name]Bruna[/name]? They have the strong “RU” part to the name. [name]Bruna[/name] is a closer match, but most people aren’t fans, lol.

I think [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ruth[/name], [name]Ariel[/name] [name]Ruth[/name], [name]Ariel[/name] [name]Ruby[/name], [name]Clara[/name] [name]Ruby[/name], [name]Ariel[/name] [name]Bruna[/name], and [name]Kenna[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]/[name]Kenna[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] are nice. [name]Ariel[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] and [name]Ariel[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] are my favorites.

Good luck!

My best friends mom is named Brucette! I actually know 2 Brucettes lol. I’m not sure if they like their names or not but it’s an interesting one.

[name]Ruth[/name] was my first thought.

or

[name]Bridget[/name]

My first thought was [name]Bruna[/name]. I think [name]Ruth[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name] can work too!

I made this suggestion on your other thread, but what about [name]Bryce[/name]?

Bruna was also my first thought, but Bruce originated as a surname referring to a town in france called Brix, which I’m supposing is pronounced ‘Bree’ so I would also suggest Brie/Bree

What about just using [name]Bruce[/name] as a second middle name? Example: [name]Ariel[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Bruce[/name] Lastname. As long as the other names are relatively short and decidedly feminine (at least in your country; [name]Ariel[/name] is a boy name in Jewish culture) I think it makes it pretty obvious that the [name]Bruce[/name] is in honor of someone. I only say this because I have a sister whose middle name is [name]James[/name], but our parents tried to feminize it by spelling it [name]Jaimes[/name] and my sister never really has liked it. However, I do think she would have liked it if she had a feminine middle name with the [name]James[/name] thrown in there in honor of grandpa.

What about [name]Luz[/name] or [name]Luce[/name]? (and [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Hope[/name] is a fantastic name, by the way)

My first thought was [name]Bruna[/name], and I think that the suggestion of [name]Bryce[/name] would work as well. Honestly, since it’s in the middle I think that just [name]Bruce[/name] would be completely okay, even on a girl. [name]Bruce[/name] is a last name as well as a first name, and it’s not at all uncommon for baby girls to have their mother’s maiden name as a middle name (that’s what my middle name is), so I don’t think it’s crazy at all. I tend to be of the opinion that you can go a bit crazy in the middle spot, but [name]Bruce[/name] wouldn’t be crazy at all, especially if it honors someone.

Otherwise, would about [name]Beryl[/name] or [name]Berit[/name]? They’re not connectedly as directly, but they both begin with B and have a prominent R sound and are 5 letters. Or [name]Rue[/name]?

[name]Brana[/name]
[name]Brett[/name]
[name]Brooke[/name]
[name]Brooklyn[/name]
[name]Bronwyn[/name]
[name]Bronia[/name]
[name]Aruna[/name]
[name]Rue[/name]
Karuna
[name]Luce[/name]

I like [name]Ruth[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], and [name]Bryce[/name], as well as Brooke, Brooklyn, Bronwyn, and just plain [name]Bruce[/name]! I think that if you have the long R and U/OO sound, it would be enough, but having a long BRU/BROO does make it sound closer. I think that your relative would be honored either way. I do think that it would be nice to give her a more feminine middle as well, if you do choose [name]Bruce[/name].

i think brice or bryce would work or luz or rue has a similar sound or brisa or breezey. also if you look into the history and meaning of the name. you might find it connects to some name or word that’s more feminine. also spruce could be a cute middle name.

What about using the Br for the beginning of the name. [name]Brynn[/name], [name]Brenna[/name], [name]Bree[/name], [name]Britta[/name],

http://wiki.name.com/en/Bruce

According to this site [name]Bruce[/name] means woods or willowlands. So [name]Willow[/name] might be nice.

[name_f]Every[/name_f] name has to start somewhere. If people can name their girls [name_f]Brooklynn[/name_f], then why not name your girl Brucelynn, with or without the “e”. It’s pretty and unique.

My first thought was [name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f]. Haha, get it!? [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] Jenner feminized himself into [name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f] Jenner! :slight_smile:

[name_m]Just[/name_m] kidding! Sorry, I have no good suggestions for you.

*And please know that I mean no offense to anyone. I’m not making fun of [name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f] Jenner, simply making a joke because that is what popped into my head.

I think [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] is a great suggestion! [name_f]Brisa[/name_f] is another possibility and I like the idea of the long -ru to get [name_u]Ruby[/name_u].

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] or [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] are adorable.

My best thought is Brucelynn

I think [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] would work as it is