Fergus or Angus?

Which is your favorite way to get to [name]Gus[/name]–[name]Fergus[/name] or [name]Angus[/name]? Is [name]Angus[/name] too beefy (ha) or [name]Fergus[/name] too Irish?? Since four of my six kids have red hair maybe too Irish isn’t a problem? (We’re not Irish.)

[name]Miriam[/name], Cowen, [name]Emeline[/name], [name]Eli[/name], [name]Harriet[/name], [name]Oskar[/name], and [name]Gus[/name] is totally cute. Yes? No?

I think [name]Gus[/name] would sound great with your sibset! I much prefer [name]Angus[/name]. I don’t even think of the cattle when I hear this name! I have a six year old cousin named [name]Angus[/name] and he’s gorgeous!

I REALLY like [name]Fergus[/name].

I would say [name]Fergus[/name]! It’s super cute and could be handsome on a teenager! Also if you remove the ‘g’ from [name]Angus[/name] it becomes a much less pleasant name/ word.

[name]Fergus[/name] would be my choice.

I slightly favour [name]Fergus[/name], although I really like both!

I like [name]Fergus[/name] :slight_smile: Of course, I live in [name]Texas[/name] so [name]Angus[/name] is very closely associated with cows for me.

[name]Fergus[/name]! [name]Angus[/name] is all beef to me.

[name]Angus[/name] is definitely my favourite, I absolutely adore [name]Gus[/name] as a nn anyway (my favourite is probably [name]Augustus[/name] out of all the [name]Gus[/name]’).

Growing up in an area with a lot of beef cattle, [name]Angus[/name] just gives me fits when trying to picture it on a baby. I am not a huge fan of [name]Fergus[/name], but of the two, it wins. I agree with a PP, [name]August[/name] is a great way to get to nn [name]Gus[/name] too.

[name]Angus[/name] always makes me picture a side of beef. [name]Fergus[/name] or [name]August[/name] will get you to [name]Gus[/name].