Fern Elisheva?

What do you think of [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f]?

Wow! I think [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f] is fantastic! I love the way you pulled vintage-y, nature-y [name_f]Fern[/name_f] together with ancient [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f]. I don’t know what it is, but something about it just works! At least, I think so. :smiley:

I really like it! Pretty, light but rustic

I think it’s fantastic! I really love these two together … I adore [name_f]Fern[/name_f] and would never have thought to pair it with [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f], but it goes so well. :slight_smile:

It’s a beautiful combo! [name_f]Fern[/name_f] is familiar but still has that slight standout edge to make it the perfect bridge with [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f], which fits solidly into the uncommon category at this point.

I love [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f]!

[name_f]Fern[/name_f] is gorgeous such a pretty nature name it’s a lovely choice. Such a understated charming choice. Teaming the simplistic [name_f]Fern[/name_f] with [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f] is beyond lush! [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f] is a stunning ancient name and sounds beautiful with [name_f]Fern[/name_f]