Fern

I really like this name, what do you think of it? thanks!

~[name]Bree[/name]

I think [name]Fern[/name] is so sweet! I really like it. I’m not sure if I’m brave enough to use it as a first name, but I’d be delighted to meet a real life [name]Fern[/name].

Thank you! [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Fern[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]?

I like it too. It’s pretty. Part of me thinks the 2 names don’t really go together but then when I think about alternatives, nothing I can think of sounds better. You need the second name to start with a vowel, which [name]Evangeline[/name] does. I think it’s really a nice name. [name]Both[/name] my husband and I like [name]Evangeline[/name] but we’re Jewish so it doesn’t really work for us! :slight_smile:

more ideas

[name]Fern[/name] [name]Vivianna[/name]
[name]Fern[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Fern[/name] [name]Elizabetta[/name]
[name]Fern[/name] [name]Mirabelle[/name]
[name]Fern[/name] [name]Catherina[/name]
any of those good?

~[name]Bree[/name]

I know it’s common but I always love [name]Elizabeth[/name] in the middle. [name]Fern[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is beautiful and sweet. [name]Fern[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] takes it up a notch - lush and gorgeous!

I love [name]Fern[/name]. I think of it as a great, one syllable middle name. [name]Fern[/name] would work well with longer middle names - I like [name]Mirabelle[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], and [name]Catherine[/name]. [name]How[/name] about [name]Arabella[/name] or [name]Caroline[/name]?