Few thoughts - help wanted!

Is [name]Hermione[/name] a good name for a girl? I love it but I dont know if it is first name suitable. I dont live in an English, but in a Dutch speaking country (Belgium) but loads of children and [name]Young[/name] adults have heard of [name]Hermione[/name] (only my parents havent I guess)

Another though; Is there someone that convince me [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Finley[/name] are purely boys names? If I see those names I picture two cute little girls or two succesfull adults. This post is because I read in the other article twin names [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Hermione[/name]. MY fn and mn choice for a girl are [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Hermione[/name]. They sound awesome together, as one name or as a sibset.

Id really want to also love those names as boys names, if my future SO doesnt turn up like them as girls names I can use them for boys.

I think [name]Hermione[/name] might be a little too much for a first name. I love [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Finley[/name] as boys names, but if you like [name]Rowan[/name] for a girl, [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] is beautiful. If I saw siblings [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Hermione[/name] or [name]Finley[/name] and [name]Hermione[/name], I would never guess that they were both girls. I can see the unisex appeal of R and F, but they don’t seem like the same kind of girls name as [name]Hermione[/name] is.

I agree with Gwensmom 100%. I think [name]Hermione[/name], although a great name, is a little too much. I like [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Finley[/name] for both boys and girls equally. [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] sounds great as one name, but if I saw the names in a sib-set I would not think they were both girls.