Fiammetta

Is this firmly in the guilty pleasure zone or a quirky middle name choice?

In the pass couple months [name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f] has grown to be one of my favorite guilty pleasures. My name combinations are family names with classic traditional names I like and I have been thinking of adding quirkier names in the middle such as [name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f] to spice up the combinations. I really love the nickname [name_f]Fia[/name_f] for it.

[name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f] is a name that I have grown to love in recent months as well. In the middle it adds some spunk and exoticism into an otherwise straightlaced name. I love the meaning and the sound. I wouldn’t even say it’s a guilty pleasure but just a gorgeous name.

It’s great to hear that someone doesn’t consider it a guilty pleasure.

For anyone who needs to know:
[name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f] is derived from Italian fiamma “fire” combined with a diminutive suffix.

I don’t consider it a guilty pleasure either. I think it is a pretty, usable name that is spunky.
I definately can see this as a first.

I really like it and it could be great middle name. I have it on my list, but probably won’t use it as it’s really too long for my taste. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t mind it, as I have other unusual and lovely names I would use sooner.

[name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f] is really lovely and if I met little [name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f] and would be amazed by braveness of her parents and their great taste.

Definitely usable as a middle name. In fact, I think nn [name_f]Fia[/name_f] makes it pretty approachable as a first name too.

[name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f] is beautiful and my opinion might be colored since I’m Italian but I think it’s a perfectly usable first name :).

I could definitely see it used in the first name spot because of the nickname possibilities, but I don’t think it fits with [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f].

I would love to hear more opinions on [name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f].

I think it makes a great first or middle name. It’s beautiful and not hard to pronounce. It has grounded nicknames ([name_f]Fia[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_f]Etta[/name_f] etc). I really like it with a classic or more ‘normal’ middle like [name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f], [name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] etc.