Final 2! Please Help Us Choose!

[name]Hi[/name] everyone!

So what do yo think - [name]Eliza[/name] or [name]Caroline[/name]??!!

[name]Eliza[/name]! Beautiful, sassy, feminine, classic but full of energy. [name]Love[/name] it :slight_smile:

Depends on what you’re going for in a name. [name]Caroline[/name] is classic, traditional, elegant and ladylike. [name]Eliza[/name] is vintage and spunky with a bit of sass thrown in for good measure. I like both names but [name]Caroline[/name] a bit more than [name]Eliza[/name].

Tough one, but my vote goes for [name]Caroline[/name], just a touch more of elegance and class to me.

I like [name]Eliza[/name], it has a wider range of nickname options. Could have a softer [name]Ellie[/name], a spunky [name]Lizzie[/name] or [name]Liz[/name]…

I like [name]Eliza[/name].

I love them both!

[name]Eliza[/name], by the narrowest of margins. They’re both great names.

Gosh both great names…I say [name]Eliza[/name] only because I heard a stand up comic talk about how people named caroline are always being called “[name]Carolyn[/name]” cus people rush through their name…and girls with that name are always correcting people…[name]Caro[/name]-[name]LINE[/name]…[name]LINE[/name]…[name]CarolINE[/name]! lol…

it made me feel bad for ever doing that…So I like [name]Eliza[/name] for sure…

[name]Eliza[/name]! I think its a cute little girls name, as well as a beautiful grown-up name. Its a close lead, though. :slight_smile:

I prefer [name]Eliza[/name]. Can’t go wrong with either though!

[name]One[/name] more vote for [name]Eliza[/name]!

[name]Caroline[/name]! It’s sweeter and more classic, which appeals to me. [name]Eliza[/name] used to be one of my favorites, but then EVERYBODY loved it so it feels a bit more trendy to me. [name]Caroline[/name] is just… beautifully classic. I adore it. I think [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] would be a sweet combo, though!

[name]CAROLINE[/name]!!! :slight_smile: I like the nns [name]Cara[/name] and [name]Carrie[/name].

I like [name]Eliza[/name] better. Good luck! Seems pretty split here.

I don’t think of [name]Eliza[/name] as a full name–it’s really more of a nickname. I’d go with [name]Caroline[/name] for that reason. I do like [name]Eliza[/name] a lot but I’d be in favor of naming her [name]Elizabeth[/name], nn [name]Eliza[/name].

I love [name]Eliza[/name]! I like [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] would be gorgeous (but [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] would be too!)

Thanks for all of your help. This is a tough call!

I think they are both beautiful… do you have a middle name in mind?

[name]Eliza[/name]. [name]Caroline[/name] is a very dated name in Australia.