Final 2 - Roman or Leo?

Hello!
We are getting closer! Or at least it kind of feels that way. Which name do you like better and which do you think goes better with [name]Avery[/name] (sister)?

[name]Roman[/name] or [name]Leo[/name]?

If you don’t like either one, I am open to new suggestions! :slight_smile: The last name begins with “D” so names we liked previously like [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Emmett[/name] don’t seem to sound good because they run into the last name. [name]Asher[/name] and [name]Connor[/name] (for those of you who voted before) have been replaced by [name]Roman[/name] (Partner’s favourite), which is fine because I think I preferred [name]Leo[/name] to both of those anyways. So now down to these 2…

Many thanks!!

I’m leaning towards [name]Leo[/name]. Either are great though.

I love the handsome and spunky [name]Leo[/name] and I think it goes well with [name]Avery[/name]. [name]Roman[/name] sounds more serious to me and unfortunately I’m always reminded of the convicted felon [name]Roman[/name] Polanski when I see the name

I like [name]Leo[/name]!

I like [name]Leo[/name], too! I’ve never really seen the appeal of [name]Roman[/name], personally, although I think it’s masculine enough that it would be clear that [name]Roman[/name]'s the boy and [name]Avery[/name]'s the girl. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

There’s no reason you can’t use both as first and middle name. You’d just have to figure out which order you like them best in…

[name]Leo[/name] [name]Roman[/name] D

[name]Roman[/name] [name]Leo[/name] D

[name]Just[/name] a suggestion… That’s what hubby and I did, we each picked a name and combined them to make the first and middle names. that way we both get the name we like.

For the first name, I vote for [name]Leo[/name].

I much prefer [name]Leo[/name], but am selfishly trying to hide that fact because I don’t want it to become too popular! It is THE only boy’s name I love, and I keep seeing more and more of it… AUGH! Seriously though, [name]Leo[/name] is a wonderful choice. And I do think [name]Leo[/name] [name]Roman[/name] sounds nice.

I like [name]Avery[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] together.

Another vote for [name]Leo[/name]! Definitely one of my favorite names and it sounds great with [name]Avery[/name].

I love [name]Leo[/name] as a nn with a linger full name like [name]Leopold[/name] or [name]Leonardo[/name].

[name]Roman[/name] is stronger than just [name]Leo[/name] imo. I would pick [name]Roman[/name] or [name]Leopold[/name]!

I personally prefer [name]Roman[/name], I’m so over hearing about [name]Leo[/name] honestly.

I like both. But I think [name]Leo[/name] goes best with [name]Avery[/name].

definitely [name]Leo[/name]. goes the best with [name]Avery[/name] as well.:slight_smile:

Another vote for [name]Leo[/name]! [name]Roman[/name] is not my style and does not have any of the charm that [name]Leo[/name] offers in my opinion.

[name]Leo[/name] is a favourite of mine. So [name]Leo[/name]!

Thanks to all of you for responding!!

@tintri: I hear ya!! It seems to be gaining in popularity in my area. Hard to tell how popular it will actually get, but it’s the only name that has remained on my list consistently.

@Taz: I generally prefer the longer version of names as well and I fluctuate between thinking [name]Leo[/name] is too nick-namey and thinking it is strong as a stand-alone name.

in my opinion, [name]Leo[/name] does not need a longer version - and works perfectly find as a stand alone name.

<3 Leo!! I love that Roman can have the cool nn Rome…but I am not a fan of Roman as a whole (maybe because I used to watch Days of Our Lives back in the day and he was a character on there).

Avery and Leo sound great together!!

Another vote for [name]Avery[/name] and [name]Leo[/name].