Final 2!

Hey there! These are the final 2 names that I have picked out for now. [name_m]Lev[/name_m] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] [name_m]Foster[/name_m] or [name_m]Lev[/name_m] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] [name_m]Foster[/name_m]? I don’t know about [name_m]Lev[/name_m] [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] because I feel like since I would be using the name [name_m]Lev[/name_m], and it’s not a common name, I have to use a common middle name. Thoughts on that? For now which one do you like better? Thanks y’all and have a great day! Or if you have any other middle name suggestions that you think would work with [name_m]Lev[/name_m] that would be great!

I prefer [name_m]Lev[/name_m] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], although don’t think [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] or [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] are common.

2 Likes

No, no need for that.

1 Like

Lev [name_u]Monroe[/name_u].

1 Like

Lev [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]!

1 Like

I definitely prefer [name_m]Lev[/name_m] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]. I prefer [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] in general and as a middle for [name_m]Lev[/name_m]. [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] isn’t for me.

1 Like

Lev [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]!

1 Like

Lev [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] flows better imo, even though I like [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] more.

1 Like

Lev [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]. [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] is nice but I like [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] better with [name_m]Lev[/name_m].

1 Like

Lev [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]

1 Like

Lev [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], although [name_m]Lev[/name_m] [name_m]Stirling[/name_m] sounds good too

1 Like

Lev [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]

1 Like