Final 3 names for Odette and Acacia's little sister! Vote/thoughts NEEDED!

See the results of this poll: Which goes best with big sisters Odette Seraphina and Acacia Penelope?

Respondents: 66 (This poll is closed)

• Imogen Tallulah : 25 (38%)
  • Thisbe Lavender : 24 (36%)
  • Cecily Delilah: 17 (26%)
1 Like

I voted for [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Tallulah[/name]. I think I personally like [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Delilah[/name] more but as you mentioned, double C made me choose [name]Imogen[/name]. [name]Odette[/name], [name]Acacia[/name] and [name]Imogen[/name] are adorable! Good luck!

Please keep voting, everyone :)!

Prefer the unique [name]Cecily[/name] with the sibling names, don’t worry about the double c business. Prefer [name]Delilah[/name] over the old mn that you had listed too. Still really like [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Tallulah[/name] - two names that are on my list but [name]Imogen[/name] is too normal/common to go with the sibling names and I think [name]Thisbe[/name]/Frisbee is a bit too out there, never actually heard of it before, so can’t get my head around it, sorry.
Still like
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Florence[/name] (too few syllables?) or [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Tallulah[/name] or [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Bellatrix[/name] or similar

What happened to Roselaine? I thought [name]Cecily[/name] Roselaine was beautiful (and my favorite hands down out of the other also lovely choices)

Hubby didn’t like Roselaine as much as I did :(. But I adore it and think it went perfectly.

I voted for [name]Cecily[/name], mainly because I like it best with [name]Odette[/name] and [name]Acacia[/name]. I think the sounds are different enough that it doesn’t seem too matchy-matchy with [name]Acacia[/name]'s name.

I prefer [name]Thisbe[/name] on its own, but I think [name]Cecily[/name] works better with your kids. I adore [name]Imogen[/name], and [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Tallulah[/name] is adorable, but I do agree that it’s a bit bland next to the lovely, charming [name]Odette[/name] and the warm, down-to-earth, friendly [name]Acacia[/name]. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Your daughters have beautiful names! I really like [name]Thisbe[/name] and [name]Cecily[/name], but [name]Thisbe[/name] is my ultimate choice. I think the “eh” sound in both [name]Odette[/name] and [name]Cecily[/name] is a bit too matchy, but [name]Odette[/name], [name]Acacia[/name], and [name]Thisbe[/name] sound lovely together.

I love [name]Thisbe[/name] so much with [name]Odette[/name] and [name]Acacia[/name]. [name]Cecily[/name] would be my second choice. I’m not very keen on [name]Imogen[/name] though, I don’t think it is as special as [name]Odette[/name] or [name]Acacia[/name].

[name]Imogen[/name]! I was just thinking about [name]Imogen[/name] with [name]Tallulah[/name] today too! I love that all 3 would have vowel names, and they all seem in this zone of familiar but unusual names (I assume you’re in the US - if you’re in the UK I still like the combo but do see more what others mean). [name]Lovely[/name]!

1 Like

Thank you guys :)!

We’re really stuck. We love them all, but there’s pros and cons about each name. And they’re all so close to each other when it comes to your votes!

I think [name]Thisbe[/name] sounds best with [name]Acacia[/name] and [name]Odette[/name].

1 Like