Final 3 names with 7 weeks and counting!

See the results of this poll: What do you like best?

Respondents: 19 (This poll is closed)

• Claire Bonnie : 2 (11%)
  • Claire Bridget : 0 (0%)
  • Claire Voilet : 1 (5%)
  • Charlotte Rose : 11 (58%)
  • Katherine Violet: 2 (11%)
  • Katherine Elizabeth: 3 (16%)

My first choice is [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rose[/name], and my second choice is
[name]Claire[/name] [name]Bridget[/name]. All the names are beautiful! If you pick [name]Katherine[/name], I would go with the traditional spelling - [name]Katherine[/name].

If [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] were on your list, it would be the obvious choice!

I love [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] too!

My [name]MIL[/name]'s name was [name]Bonnie[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] so I am trying to get a B or R name in somehow to appease my husband. The funny thing is she would be the first person to say “name your daughter whatever the hell you want and dont change it for me” but my husband feels bound to honor her. Thus the reason for [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rose[/name] or [name]Claire[/name] [name]Bridget[/name].

I chose [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rose[/name] because it is just so sweet and simple yet pure. If you still wanted to honor your mil, you could always put in a third middle. Ideas:

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Bonnie[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Bridget[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

Good luck! All are beautiful names!

I have to say I love your names. I have two daughters [name]Clare[/name] and [name]Katharine[/name] nn [name]Katie[/name]/[name]Kate[/name] and my [name]MIL[/name] is a [name]Bonnie[/name] as well. I voted for [name]Claire[/name] [name]Violet[/name] but I’m thinking maybe you should go with [name]Bonnie[/name].

Thank you everyone, you all have made me feel good about all the names. We probably won’t know for sure until we meet her but my gut says she will be [name]Claire[/name] [name]Bonnie[/name].

I voted for [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rose[/name] because i just love the flow of this combination the best. I really love all your name choices however if you were wanting to honor your [name]MIL[/name] by putting one of her names in then i think [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is really cute and [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]. I would probably use [name]Ruth[/name] as the middle name before i would use [name]Bonnie[/name].