Final 4 -what would you pick?

I love [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]!

I would choose Jane Margaret, Felix John, Ada Margaret, Emil John, Finn Howard, Lumi Margaret or Lumi Margo

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Arlo[/name_u], [name_f]Rhea[/name_f] & [name_u]Jemmy[/name_u] :heart_eyes:
So Iā€™d go [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] for the boys name.

Girls maybe [name_f]Jane[/name_f] with a nn [name_f]Janie[/name_f]. I also really like [name_f]Ada[/name_f] but itā€™s quite popular and shares an initial with [name_u]Arlo[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] (Jem/Jemmy/ JJ ) [name_u]John[/name_u] is my first pick. I love [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] , [name_f]Rhea[/name_f] and [name_u]Jem[/name_u] together !

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Howard[/name_u] is my second pick !

[name_f]Mavis[/name_f] is stunning I absolutely love this name individually but Iā€™m not as crazy about it with [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] and [name_f]Rhea[/name_f].
[name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] is my favourite name / combo but to go with the subset style wise Iā€™m drawn to
[name_f]Lumi[/name_f] [name_f]Mavis[/name_f]

[name_f]Lumi[/name_f] , [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] and [name_f]Rhea[/name_f] feel like the perfect set . All are 4 letters , end in vowels and have a celestial feel

1 Like

Oh my goodness, you guys! :heart: Thanks so much for all the amazing suggestions.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites so far are:

[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] [name_u]Howard[/name_u] or [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_u]Howard[/name_u]. I also really like [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u]!

[name_f]Lumi[/name_f] feels like a perfect fit if we have a girl. Like many of you have mentioned [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] just sounds so magical.

As soon as I discovered [name_f]Lumi[/name_f], I knew it had to go in the list. I think it will definitely get a few raised eyebrows from my family, but I just love it.

Hubby isnā€™t quite convinced yet but Iā€™ve got a couple months to convince him :smirk:

1 Like

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u] and [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] get my vote!

I would pick [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_u]Howard[/name_u] & [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] [name_f]Mavis[/name_f]!

1 Like

For a girl, I think [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] fits spectacularly with [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] and [name_f]Rhea[/name_f]! [name_f]My[/name_f] second pick would be [name_f]Jane[/name_f], but it feels rather classic next to the more unique sibling names.

I love the alliteration of [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], it sounds so spunky and sweet! :two_hearts:

For a boy, I think [name_u]Finn[/name_u] or [name_m]Felix[/name_m] would be lovely! [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_u]Howard[/name_u] or [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u] would work really well :blush:

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_u]Howard[/name_u]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Lumi[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Howard[/name_u] or [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] get my votes!

i like felix john & jane mavis best with arlo & rhea!!

second choice would be mavis margaret & finn howard!

Hi!

From your boy list I love Emil! I think it fits great with Arlo and Rhea. I also love Finn
Emil John
Finn Howard

From your girl list I love Lumi the most; itā€™s short and very original, just like Arlo and Rhea. I also like Mavis a lot!
Lumi Mavis
Mavis Margaret

After creating this post, I thought I had pretty well settled on [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] (Jem) for our baby if itā€™s a boy. Fast forward a month and now Iā€™m having second thoughtsā€¦

I do still love it, butā€¦ [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] doesnā€™t seem to ā€˜fitā€™ with my other childrenā€™sā€™ names. It seems too long and traditional along side [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] and [name_f]Rhea[/name_f] even though I would likely only call him [name_u]Jem[/name_u] or [name_u]Jemmy[/name_u]. I also really loved the idea that all 3 kids could have 4 letter names.

Originally I had only included [name_m]Emil[/name_m] because it was hubbyā€™s favourite and now Iā€™m seriously considering it as well. It has a Scandinavian feel to it like my number 1 girl choice(Lumi) and fits the 4 letter criteria.

I know some people voted [name_m]Emil[/name_m], but it was a smaller number. What do you think? Does it ā€˜fitā€™? Am I ruling out [name_u]Jem[/name_u] for a silly reason?

Sorry for the rant -feeling very torn atm!

I por Jeremiah with your kids names actually
It is my favorite out of the boys - love Jem, Arlo & Rhea
And out of the girls my favorite is Ada
I dont think you need a four letter name for it to go well with your babies because I feel like Jeremiah and Ada fit the Style of the little ones

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] or [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] are my pick!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite combos in your situation would be [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Howard[/name_u] or [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_u]Howard[/name_u] for a boy and [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] for a girl.

Good luck with the final choice!

[name_m]Emil[/name_m] and [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] really pop for me!

I love [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]