Final 4

Final 4…What do you think?

[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]

Grateful for your responses!! Thanks in advance!

[name]Scarlett[/name] - I like this name :slight_smile: It reminds me of GWTW, but thats a good thing :wink:
[name]Juliet[/name] - Pretty, feminine.
[name]Rosalie[/name] - Pretty, feminine.
[name]Avery[/name] - I like this, but it doesn’t seem to be the same style as the other 3.

[name]Scarlett[/name] – love it.
[name]Juliet[/name] – like a lot.
[name]Rosalie[/name] – [name]LOVE[/name]
[name]Avery[/name] – neh. too trendy and unisex…I love the top 3 on this list so much more.

My favorite is [name]Rosalie[/name]! Then I would have to pick [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Avery[/name] in that order.
[name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] would be gorgeous! [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is a beautiful combination, too.

[name]Scarlett[/name]–[name]LOVE[/name] it
[name]Juliet[/name]–[name]LOVE[/name] it
[name]Rosalie[/name]–like it
[name]Avery[/name]–not my style at all

Good luck!

[name]Rosalie[/name] or [name]Scarlett[/name] would be my top picks although I love all 4.

I do however think though, that if you’re planning on future children then maybe [name]Avery[/name] wouldn’t be your best bet as it doesn’t seem to “fit” with your other favourite names. Sisters called [name]Rosalie[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] would be beautiful in future but I think if you use [name]Avery[/name] now, you will need an equally unisex name for a future daughter as if I heard a combo of [name]Avery[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] I would automatically assume [name]Avery[/name] was a boy because [name]Juliet[/name] is so much more classic and feminine. If you also like lots of other unisex girls names then of course this isn’t a problem!

My favorite is [name]Juliet[/name] definitely. [name]Scarlett[/name] get’s second, but I like [name]Rosalie[/name] too. I agree with what everyone else said. [name]Avery[/name] doesn’t really fit. If you had four kids with those names, I’d probably think [name]Avery[/name] was a boy just because all the other names are very clearly feminine.

I love [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Rosalie[/name] as they’re both classic names that will stand the test of time. [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Avery[/name] are just too trendy for my taste and they will become dated soon enough. Good luck!

[name]Rosalie[/name] rosalie!! :smiley: It’s my favorite out of [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Avery[/name], and [name]Scarlett[/name]!

Definitely [name]Juliet[/name]. Although, I like [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Rosalie[/name] too. [name]Avery[/name] isn’t really the same style, but it’s nice as well.

My favorites in order:
[name]Juliet[/name]- It was really hard to pick between [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Rosalie[/name] but [name]Juliet[/name] won out in the end. [name]Juliet[/name] is of course romantic and beautiful, but she’s also a little spunky imo.
[name]Rosalie[/name]- [name]Love[/name] this. I dont know if the twilight thing bothers me or not. [name]Rosalie[/name] is so melodic and beautiful to me ears though that the twilight thing doesnt seem to matter anymore.
[name]Scarlett[/name]- [name]Scarlett[/name] is old fashioned but still fun. It is traditional without being stuffy. A sure winner in my book.
[name]Avery[/name]- Eh, this name doesnt really impress me. Its too trendy and always makes me of the work ovary when I hear it.

I love the name [name]Juliet[/name]. [name]Rosalie[/name] would be my second choice. [name]Avery[/name] sounds very masculine to me.