Final: Ariadne or Andie

Which of these two names do you like more, [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] or [name_f]Andie[/name_f]? :slight_smile: Thanks!

I love [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]! I think I explained why in your other thread. :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]! My daughter’s name is [name_f]Aria[/name_f].

I much prefer [name_f]Andie[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] because it is more feminine. Nickname [name_u]Ari[/name_u] (aree) sounds sweet, too.

While I love both names, I would have to say I prefer [name_f]Andie[/name_f] in this case. It would be so charming and refreshing to meet a little [name_f]Andie[/name_f]!

Definitely [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f], and she could still go by [name_f]Andie[/name_f].

[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] has the most flexibility. She could easily go by [name_f]Andie[/name_f] as a nickname but have [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] to go with if she decides she wants something more formal.

[name_f]Andie[/name_f]! It is super sweet, ages well, is easy to say and pronounce and has a lovely meaning. [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] is nice, but it is one of those names that most people struggle to say, and it doesn’t roll easily off the tongue.

I prefer [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]. [name_f]Andie[/name_f] sounds like a boy’s name. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the nickname [name_u]Ari[/name_u]!

[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]. Its nice to have a full name plus I think it ages better. And its clearly feminine as an added bonus.

Definitely [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]! [name_f]Andie[/name_f] I can see the appeal of, but [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] is definitely my favorite of the two.

While I do love [name_f]Andie[/name_f], I adore [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] (she’s my own #2 favourite) so the latter definitely gets my vote. I’m a fan of less obvious type nicknames too so [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] “[name_f]Andie[/name_f]” would make total sense to me (it’s something I’ve considered myself)- best of both worlds?

[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]!!! Such a gorgeous name!

[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]. She could go by [name_f]Andie[/name_f] too.

Ariadne w/ nn [name_f]Andi[/name_f]

[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] ([name_u]Ari[/name_u]) is lovely! From one of my favorite Greek myths!

[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] is perfect, love it!

Definitely [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]! It is such a pretty name. :slight_smile: