Final Character Name Decisions

Apologies, this is kind of long!

I’ve narrowed down the name pool for the characters from my last post. Here we are:
I decided to go with [name_f]Aurelie[/name_f] instead of [name_f]Oralee[/name_f], and I’m keeping [name_u]Ayden[/name_u]. (I also put some polls in here for names of characters I didn’t mention before.)

Kelsey: Stubborn, daring, and assertive, [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u] “lost” her memory when she was young and was adopted by her new family. She is actually [name_f]Lady[/name_f] Achlys*, her memory was removed and she was sent away under the guise of [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u] to keep her from being found by the queen of their neighboring kingdom, whom they are at war with. *There will be some more information on Achlys beneath this poll.

• Kelsey
  • Kiran
  • Nara
  • Nikita

0 voters

Achlys: Achlys is the daughter of the queen regent, [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Hemera[/name_f]’s sister. [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u] becomes more serious and royal when she realizes her identity as [name_f]Lady[/name_f] Achlys. She was sent away under the guise of [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u] because she is an heir to the kingdom, albeit being the 3rd in line for the throne.

• Baize
  • Tinuviel
  • Tamala
  • Charna

0 voters

Joren, aka “[name_u]Jory[/name_u]”: [name_m]Joren[/name_m] is a quieter character, kind, and loyal to his friends. He’s more of a minor character. I wasn’t sure if his name fit, so I came up with some other options.

• Joren
  • Jalen
  • Addax*

0 voters

*I’m not totally sure about [name_u]Addax[/name_u]. It seems a little too tough for this character, but I’m still considering it.

Chandra, aka “Chardy”: Her name was originally going to be just Chardy, but it seemed too short, so I came up with [name_f]Chandra[/name_f], although [name_f]Chandra[/name_f] doesn’t exactly translate into Chardy. She’s very fiery, impulsive, and fierce.

• Chandra
  • Charis
  • Ceres

0 voters

Vesper: The daughter of the [name_f]Queen[/name_f]’s brother. Tough, athletic, and brilliant. Skilled with weapons.

• Vesper
  • Vieda

0 voters

Itri: The [name_f]Queen[/name_f]’s brother, father of [name_u]Vesper[/name_u]. His sibling’s names are [name_f]Hemera[/name_f], [name_f]Nyx[/name_f], and [name_f]Kamaria[/name_f], so I’m not really sure if it fits. He’s a quieter character. More of a minor character, too.

• Itri
  • Lior

0 voters

Thanks so much for helping me decide!