Final choices, Nameberry input please?

We’re closing in on a final name for our second, a boy. We’ve decided on [name]Graham[/name] for a first name. Last name is [name]Baze[/name] (yes, one syllable first and last name, it’s a done deal :-))

Middle names in consideration are:

[name]Graham[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Everett[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]

please add your wildcard choice that is not on this list…

Thanks!

A few others we’re considering:

[name]Graham[/name] [name]Weston[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Atticus[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Harper[/name]

Thanks, really appreciate your vote.

I like [name]Graham[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] the best out of your choices. Makes up for the lack of syllables in the other two names, if you were concerned. =P.

Other ideas,
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Hunter[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Darius[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Colton[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Lionel[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Robert[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Edgar[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Cooper[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Gerard[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Wilson[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Davis[/name]

Another vote for [name]Graham[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Graham[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name] and [name]Graham[/name] [name]Weston[/name]!

The original name was between [name]Graham[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name], so it’s nice that they work together. [name]Harrison[/name] is my favorite other choice, [name]Weston[/name] also, the wife likes [name]Sawyer[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Everett[/name], but not [name]Harrison[/name] as much. I have a feeling [name]Sawyer[/name] will be the compromise but I wanted to get a feel for some other names and see what you all thought. Thanks so much!

Update. The wife says [name]Sawyer[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] are “not horrible.” Thumbs down to [name]Harrison[/name], [name]Weston[/name] and [name]Harper[/name]. I guess that’s progress. [name]Graham[/name] was her suggestion initially while I was pushing for [name]Sawyer[/name]. I thought I might win out on the middle name. Apparently not. Such is the life of a husband.

You need the mn to end in a consonant as it gives the name more grunt instead of the ‘a’ sound. [name]Graham[/name] [name]Everett[/name] [name]Baze[/name].

[name]Graham[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Baze[/name] and [name]Graham[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Baze[/name] is my two faves from your list. Best wishes to you!

Thanks everyone. [name]Graham[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] seems to flow really well too. [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Everett[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name] are the contenders right now…feel free to suggest some others though.

My favourite is [name]Graham[/name] [name]Everett[/name] [name]Baze[/name] but the other two contenders sound great too!

Have you heard of [name]Graeme[/name] Base- he is a famous Australian children’s author. A cute namesake i think :slight_smile:

I love [name]Graham[/name] [name]Everett[/name] and [name]Graham[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]. Due to initials I’d probably go for [name]Graham[/name] [name]Everett[/name] though :slight_smile:

Best of luck! x

[name]Graham[/name] [name]Everett[/name] is SO handsome!

I really like [name]Graham[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Graham[/name] [name]Everett[/name], both because they’re three syllables and because they are not used as last names (or not common ones) which is nice.

Thanks everyone!

Are you pronouncing [name]Graham[/name] as “[name]Gram[/name]” or “[name]Gray[/name]-um”?

Not to throw a complete wrench in the progress of [name]Oliver[/name], but what about the initials of “GOB”? Maybe not that big of a deal, but thought I would throw that out there!

What about a family middle name? LIke a “son” name would sound good in there, for example

[name]Graham[/name] [name]Peterson[/name] [name]Baze[/name]

If you like occupational names:

[name]Graham[/name] [name]Carden[/name] [name]Baze[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Dexter[/name] [name]Baze[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] Mariner [name]Baze[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Mason[/name] [name]Baze[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Parker[/name] [name]Baze[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Porter[/name] [name]Baze[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Slater[/name] [name]Baze[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Spencer[/name] [name]Baze[/name]

[name]Don[/name]'t know if that is going in the direction you are thinking!

We pronounce it [name]Gram[/name]…I do like [name]Dexter[/name] and some occupational names, like [name]Sawyer[/name]…we thought about GOB, kinda odd but not a deal breaker for us. [name]Harrison[/name] is another favorite but the spouse isn’t too into it. Thanks!!

I really love the flow of [name]Graham[/name] [name]Everett[/name] and other 3-syllable options.

Here are a few others:

[name]Graham[/name] [name]Emerson[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Augustin[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Matthias[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Atticus[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]

Good luck!

My vote is [name]Graham[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]

Thanks for all the replies, after a little time we are still liking [name]Graham[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name], [name]Graham[/name] [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Graham[/name] [name]Everett[/name], and added one, [name]Graham[/name] [name]Dawson[/name]. Any new thoughts from the nameberries?

Top two are probably [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name]. I’m really pulling for [name]Everett[/name] though. Thoughts on [name]Dawson[/name]? Besides his creek…