Final Choices : The Jane Problem !

Finally, my absolute favourites are :

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

I love the idea of [name_f]Jane[/name_f] as first name, but I also love it as a middle !
This name is very important for me, it’s a family name, and also a litterature name (I’m a big fan of litterature) !

I don’t know if I should better use [name_f]Jane[/name_f] as first or as a middle. What do you think ?

And any thoughts on my short list ?

I like [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] the best out of your choices. It’s a great sister match for [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], with the one-syllable first name and longer classic middle.

I prefer [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] out of your choices. I think that [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] make a sweet sibset, and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] strikes me as a bright name fit for a girl of any age.

I like [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]! It has a heavenly lilt.

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] is gorgeous! :slight_smile:

100% prefer [name_f]Jane[/name_f] as a first name. It’s so beautiful and underused. I can imagine it on any type of girl… a tomboy, a bookworm, a creative type. One more vote for [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f].

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]! [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is such a classic name and flows nicely:)

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], followed by [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. I just love [name_f]Jane[/name_f] as a first!

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] is the perfect sister for [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], followed by [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. But all of your choices are great, you can’t go wrong with any of them. Best of luck =)

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]!

Not to be the different one, but I love [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] sound like perfect sisters. I don’t really love [name_f]Jane[/name_f] paired with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], although I do like the name [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]. And I’m not a fan of [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], although I like [name_f]Jane[/name_f] as a first name. So of the three you posted, [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is my definite favorite!

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is sophisticated and understated. I like it.

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] sound like a classic beauty to me!

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] makes my heart flutter. :two_hearts:

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] gets my vote.

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] is so lovely!

Ooh, a tough one as all three choices are lovely. While I am slightly more partial to [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], I think that [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is beautiful and fits better with [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

YESSSSSS I Think the same

I like [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]!!!

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is my favorite combo.