Final combos, choose your favorite

We have decided to use one of these names if our #2 is a boy. Older brother is [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] “[name_m]Dan[/name_m]”. Which is your favorite and why? We might occasionally use [name_m]Ace[/name_m] or [name_u]Jace[/name_u] as nicknames for the first four.

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] Credence
[name_u]James[/name_u] Credence
[name_m]Joseph[/name_m] Credence
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m] Credence
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] Credence “[name_u]Sam[/name_u]”
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Credence “[name_m]Tom[/name_m]”
[name_m]William[/name_m] Credence “[name_m]Will[/name_m]”

All of your name choices are wonderful.
My picks would be [name_u]James[/name_u] or [name_m]Thomas[/name_m].

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m] are my top choices, but they all flow very well. Can I ask where Credence is coming from, perhaps someone or something special to you?

[name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is my absolute favorite. I always think [name_m]Joe[/name_m]/[name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is the most likable and trust-inspiring name out there. I also like [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], and [name_m]William[/name_m]. Great options!

I like [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] best.

My favourites [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m]. I think they’re very handsome names, that have some good connections (for me).

[name_m]Josiah[/name_m] Creedence

I like [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] best.

[name_m]William[/name_m] is my favourite but thats because im obsessed with [name_m]Will[/name_m]!

1. [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] Credence
  2. [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] Credence
  3. [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] Credence

I think they’re all really great! My top 3 would probably be [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Joseph[/name_m], and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m].
but I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them, and I love the nicknames [name_m]Ace[/name_m] & [name_u]Jace[/name_u]!

I have a preference for [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]. [name_u]Love[/name_u] that name, although not my usual taste.

I think [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] or [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] would sound the best with [name_m]Daniel[/name_m], but I love all your choices. [name_m]Just[/name_m] neutral about [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] though.