Final Decision!

See the results of this poll: Pick your favorite!

Respondents: 83 (This poll is closed)

• Rayna Lou : 8 (10%)
  • Rayna Matilda : 3 (4%)
  • Ramona Lou “Ramie” : 25 (30%)
  • Matilda Lou “Tilly” or “Matti” : 23 (28%)
  • Matilda Rey “Tilly” or “Matti”: 24 (29%)

They all sound great! I’m sorry, I just couldn’t pick one.

I’m voting [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Rey[/name_u]. I think if this your first baby then having both names be honour names sets a precedent you may not wish to keep. If you had a daughter next [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] & [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] would make great siblings and honor your [name_m]Louis[/name_m]!

Ps. I know it’s not on the list but I saw in your signature you had the name [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]. [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] [name_u]Rey[/name_u] would be adorable too.

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u]! I think this whole name is adorable, and it will age nicely with your LO.

I voted for [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] but also like [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] or [name_u]Rey[/name_u]. I just love [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] and [name_u]Lou[/name_u] together, they suit each other well.

I know I don’t need to think this far in advance,but would [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] go with [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]?

I prefer [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Rey[/name_u]- I think using [name_u]Rey[/name_u] as a mn keeps [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] fresh, and [name_u]Matti[/name_u] is a darling nn.

I voted for [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Rey[/name_u], but after reading about honoring [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] and [name_m]Louis[/name_m] I was thinking what about [name_f]Rosamond[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]?

I think so! I like your [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] combo

Thank you! That was our favorite too!:smile:

I like all of the choices, but I’m a big fan of spreading the honor names amongst children, so that would really affect my decision. If you were planning on just one child or it’s very important to use both names at once, or you have a million options for honor/family names to bestow on your children, then I’d use [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u]. If you plan on having more children, I’d use [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Rey[/name_u].

Simply on looks and taste alone, though, no background, I’d choose [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Rey[/name_u].

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] is my first choice, with [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] being my second.

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] is my personal favorite! It sounds like a great mix of honor name and personal favorite for you.

I think [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] ([name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Rey[/name_u] is a close second) flows well and would go well with [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]. I love the nickname [name_f]Tilly[/name_f]!

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Rey[/name_u] is so sweet! [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is so beautiful and spunky (I think [name_u]Rey[/name_u] is too!) I love the meaning it is has for you, and [name_u]Matti[/name_u] is too cute.

[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] would be my second choice. Another adorable option!

(ps I think [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] make the sweetest set of siblings!!)

I honestly like all of the options. I think my favorite though is [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u]!

I love [name_f]Romana[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u]. It looks so unique but simple. Didnt like [name_f]Rayna[/name_f]. [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Rey[/name_u] would be my 2nd choice.