Final Five Choices....for our 1st born!

So our 1st baby is due in [name]November[/name] and its a boy!

We have finally narrowed the name choices down to five & wanted to here some thoughts opinions on our choices.

The middle name is set in stone in honor of her father.

1. [name]Callum[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]

2. [name]Liam[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]

3. [name]Michael[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]

4. [name]Brennan[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]

5. [name]Lochlan[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]

1. [name]Liam[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]
  2. [name]Lochlan[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]
    [name]Liam[/name] is a wonderful name, reminds me of a smart leader. [name]Lochlan[/name] reminds me of a big, strong warrior! I guess it depends on what you’re going for.

I don’t like [name]Callum[/name] [name]Cole[/name] because of the C C combo, and most people won’t say the middle name.
[name]Michael[/name] [name]Cole[/name] reminds me of a character in a novel.
[name]Brennan[/name] [name]Cole[/name] is nice but I like [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Lochlan[/name] better.

Good [name]Luck[/name] and Congratulations!

I second everything genevievesmommy said. I love the name [name]Callum[/name], but don’t like the alliteration with [name]Cole[/name]. I also vote [name]Liam[/name] or [name]Lochlan[/name]!

[name]Lochlan[/name] all the way! Its such a strong handsome name with a cool nickname ([name]Loch[/name]), and with a trendy -an ending, I’m surprised it hasn’t been catching on faster! (at least in the US). I definitely agree with a previous poster that it reminds me of a burly warrior in all the best ways possible.

Concerning your other names, I find [name]Michael[/name] to be a teense too popular and dated for my taste. It is a classic though, and is very handsome, so if you don’t mind your little [name]Michael[/name] sharing his name with just about all the teens, 20-year-olds, and dads living now, then its a nice choice. It just feels like it belongs on a child born in the 80s or the early 90s. I like [name]Callum[/name], but like previous posters, I don’t love the alliteration. [name]Liam[/name] is very very popular right now, so, unless that doesn’t bother you, I wouldn’t use it. [name]Brennan[/name] feels a bit dated and out of place on a baby.

I hope my thoughts help! Of course, if you love a name, go for it! It only matters that you love the name and are confident bestowing it upon your child. But, since you asked, I listed my thoughts :slight_smile: [name]Lochlan[/name] [name]Robert[/name] is a lovely choice.

• [name]Sydnee[/name]

I like [name]Brennan[/name] and [name]Liam[/name] (though if you’re worried about popularity, I agree that [name]Liam[/name] is getting way more popular.) I like [name]Callum[/name] too, but I’m not sure about the alliteration with [name]Cole[/name] and the similar “el” sound.

1. [name]Callum[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]- I like this a lot.

2. [name]Liam[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]- this is my favorite, tied with [name]Lochlan[/name].

3. [name]Michael[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]- not my favorite.

4. [name]Brennan[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]- this is okay. I just don’t like the nickname “[name]Bren[/name]”, which is what the two Brennans I know always get their names shortened to.

5. [name]Lochlan[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]- I prefer the [name]Lachlan[/name] spelling.