Final Four

My husband and I are having our first child, a baby girl due in early [name]May[/name], and after much debate have finally narrowed it down to our favorite four names. Well, I have. I had more but these are the ones he says he can live with. We are keeping it a secret from our family because we do not want anyone spoiling the names that we have finally compromised on and love. So here they are, any opinions will be welcome seeing as how I cannot ask for anyone else’s.

[name]Ariella[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Thea[/name] [name]Belle[/name]
[name]Roselyn[/name] [name]Clara[/name]
[name]Clio[/name] [name]Marie[/name]

Congratulations! Are you hoping to get to one before you have her? Or a top two until you get to meet her and then decide which fits her?

[name]Ariella[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
this is beautiful. [name]Unique[/name] but with a classic feel and I don’t think you will have pronounciation problems, however she may have to spell [name]Ariella[/name] for people, but you have to spell [name]Kelly[/name]/[name]Kellie[/name]/[name]Kelley[/name] and many other more common names also!

[name]Thea[/name] [name]Belle[/name] cute but not my style. To me it fits a child and a grown woman but not a teen/20 something as well.

[name]Roselyn[/name] [name]Clara[/name] I absolutely love this, my hands down favorite of your names. Again, classic but updated. This will be beautiful and has nickname potential to suite her style as she grows.

[name]Clio[/name] [name]Marie[/name], I prefer [name]Cleo[/name] spelling but kind of like [name]Thea[/name], just not really my style.

[name]Just[/name] for fun, some you may like but haven’t considered:

[name]Bronwyn[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name]
Josaphine
[name]Arabella[/name]
[name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Carolina[/name]
[name]Adrienne[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Brynn[/name]
[name]Gwen[/name] (or [name]Gwenneth[/name])

I like them all, but [name]Roselyn[/name] [name]Clara[/name] is the standout! Absolutely beautiful!

[name]Roselyn[/name] [name]Clara[/name] is my fave too - so pretty!

I think [name]Ariella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] has a better rhythm than [name]Roselyn[/name] [name]Clara[/name], but they are both pretty.

What about [name]Roselyn[/name] or [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Claire[/name]?

[name]Ariella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is my favorite, but I definitley see the appeal of [name]Roselyn[/name] [name]Clara[/name] (but I like [name]Roselyn[/name] [name]Claire[/name] better)

[name]Ariella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is my favorite, but I definitley see the appeal of [name]Roselyn[/name] [name]Clara[/name] (but I like [name]Roselyn[/name] [name]Claire[/name] better)

[name]Clio[/name] would be my choice (well, I’d spell it [name]Cleo[/name]) but I’d want something longer in the middle to balance it visually. [name]Clio[/name] [name]Marie[/name] is lovely, as is, honest but would you consider [name]Clio[/name] [name]Roselyn[/name]? Now that’s stunning!
[name]Thea[/name]'s spunky, strong and sweet, definitely the runner up for me. [name]Thea[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is delightful!

Congratulations!!
[name]Ariella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is my favorite, with [name]Thea[/name] [name]Belle[/name] my second … but I think it needs a longer middle name. I would go with like [name]Thea[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] or [name]Thea[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] (but some people don’t like back to back 'A’s … I love it though :slight_smile: I just heard about a baby girl named [name]Bella[/name] [name]Amia[/name] which is what gave me the idea.
[name]Rosalyn[/name] is not my taste, but I do see how [name]Rosalyn[/name] [name]Clara[/name] would be a classically beautiful name.

[name]Roselyn[/name] [name]Claire[/name], but if it were me I think I would spell it [name]Rosalind[/name] [name]Claire[/name]. Lately I love names that end in a consonant and then a “d”. “D” could be the new “V”!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Clio[/name]/[name]Cleo[/name] [name]Marie[/name]. Either spelling works in my opinion. I also like [name]Thea[/name] [name]Belle[/name]. All of your choices are beautiful though! I know how hard it is to find the perfect name!

I vote for [name]Thea[/name] [name]Belle[/name]. I like that a lot.

I have two favorites:

[name]Thea[/name] [name]Belle[/name]
[name]Roselyn[/name] [name]Clara[/name]

Thank you all so much for your responses. Turns out, we are indecisive, and this is no longer the final four. The only one we are still considering is [name]Thea[/name], with the middle name [name]Rose[/name]. We decided to definitely go with family names and have chosen these as our FINAL three. If he doesn’t agree to one of these, our daughter will just have to be called It. (Only joking) So here are the final three we are considering, and opinions are welcomed:

[name]Thea[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] (we would call her [name]Daisy[/name])
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Lena[/name]

[name]Margaret[/name] [name]Adeline[/name]/[name]Daisy[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] is my favorite by a long shot! so cute :slight_smile:

Oh yeah [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] is definently beautiful! [name]Love[/name] the nn [name]Daisy[/name], too!

I love [name]Thea[/name] [name]Belle[/name].

Congratulations, whichever name you choose.

[name]Thea[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name] [name]Adeline[/name]