Final Four

See the results of this poll: Which one?

Respondents: 69 (This poll is closed)

• Phoebe Elisabeth : 28 (41%)
  • June Elisabeth : 20 (29%)
  • Emmeline “Milly” Elisabeth : 13 (19%)
  • Bridget Elisabeth: 8 (12%)

[name_u]June[/name_u] is fab with [name_f]Louise[/name_f]! My second pick is [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f].

I’m torn between [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_u]June[/name_u]. I love them both in different ways and think both work well with [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], but think the pronunciation might be challenging. I love [name_f]Bridget[/name_f], but prefer [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] or [name_u]June[/name_u] with [name_f]Louise[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] for you!!

I voted for [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] but [name_u]June[/name_u] was a close second.

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] sounds darling! I like [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] best with [name_f]Louise[/name_f] anyway, so that one earned my vote. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] sounds the best to me and fits perfectly with [name_f]Louise[/name_f]!

I like [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Bridget[/name_f]! The only reason I wouldn’t do [name_u]June[/name_u] is because [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_f]Louise[/name_f] are the siblings in the musical [name_f]Gypsy[/name_f], but I think it might be too obscure of a reference for most people to ever think of.

I voted for [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] as I think it’s a great name that doesn’t get enough love and would be sweet with [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. But it was a hard choice as [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] was a close second.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I absolutely see your dilemma. What a beautiful list!

Here are my thoughts:

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] -This is adorable. It’s fun, sweet & lovable. [name_f]Louise[/name_f] & [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] are a perfect classic spunky sister set.

[name_u]June[/name_u] -I really really like this w/[name_f]Louise[/name_f]. They have such a great vintage feeling together. Not really super vintage, but more like baby boomer-ish. Which I like. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names ready for a comeback. [name_u]June[/name_u] is sleek & sophisticated, & [name_f]Junie[/name_f] is just adorable.

[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] “[name_f]Milly[/name_f]” ([name_f]Emma[/name_f]-leen) -I like [name_f]Milly[/name_f] a lot, but it seems a bit of a stretch w/[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]. Also, I think that [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] may get pronounced [name_f]Emma[/name_f]-line a lot. I like [name_f]Camilla[/name_f], [name_f]Camille[/name_f], [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] or [name_f]Millicent[/name_f] nn [name_f]Milly[/name_f].

[name_f]Bridget[/name_f]-This is the least common of the bunch. I like it. It sounds like a very nice, calm, friendly girl. And the nn [name_f]Bridie[/name_f] is so so cute.

Sooo, I’m no help. Maybe take all four names to the hospital, & let the baby choose one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Louise[/name_f] and [name_u]June[/name_u] is a lovely sibset!

It was a very close match between [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] and [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f], both names are absolutely stunning, I love them both! In the end I went with [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] because I thought it flowed nicely with [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] and I love the nickname [name_f]Bee[/name_f]. [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] is beautiful as well though, you’re right, it feels light and fresh

1 Like

Same here!

[name_u]June[/name_u] is such a beautiful classic. It isn’t being used as much right now which makes it such a perfect opportunity to use it. A vote for [name_u]June[/name_u] :purple_heart:

1 Like

Another vote for [name_u]June[/name_u]. It’s such a gorgeous name. Second choice for me is [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f].

I like them all apart from [name_u]June[/name_u], but voted [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]!

I love [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u], and [name_f]Bridget[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] sounds the best with [name_f]Louise[/name_f] (which I also love, btw)

I love [name_f]Bridget[/name_f], such an under-used strong and feminine name (and means strong!) - my first choice. I think all 4 names work for [name_f]Louise[/name_f]'s sister so that doesn’t narrow it for me. [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is my 2nd choice.

With a long, complex last name, I think [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] would be perfect. Simple and sweet, but solid and traditional enough to stand alongside [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. Good luck!

Well, [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is my favourite girl name, so I am quite biased towards her. However, I don’t love her with [name_f]Louise[/name_f] (don’t like that they both have the long E syllable), so my choice is [name_u]June[/name_u]. [name_f]Louise[/name_f] & [name_u]June[/name_u] are darling together! [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] is also nice with [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. As far as [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] goes, I personally find the styles too different. But if it ends up being your favourite, I don’t think this should deter you from using it! I do absolutely love [name_f]Louise[/name_f] & [name_f]Milly[/name_f] together, though! If just [name_f]Milly[/name_f]/[name_f]Millie[/name_f] were an option, I’d for sure pick that!