Final future sibset

[name_f]Bria[/name_f] [name_u]Saige[/name_u]
[name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] [name_u]Jules[/name_u] nn JJ
[name_m]Lev[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]
[name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]

Thoughts? Opinions?? Thank you!

6 Likes

It’s perfect! Each name is so distinct and yet fits together with their siblings. I love it!!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! Your advice has been so helpful :smile:

1 Like

Oh, I’m so glad! It’s been so much fun watching your journey.

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like

All four combos are beautiful! I especially like [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]; it’s got a very stylish, Southern feel. [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] [name_u]Jules[/name_u] nn AJ is also very stylish, in a more elegant-but-spunky way. [name_f]Bria[/name_f] [name_u]Saige[/name_u] and [name_m]Lev[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] aren’t my favourites out of this list, but they are still great and fit in well.

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

They’re all so wonderful! Of all the names you’ve asked about on here these are some of my absolute favorites.

1 Like

Thank you so much!!:heart:

1 Like

What lovely names! And they compliment each other so well!

1 Like

Here are my thoughts on the names:

Bria [name_u]Saige[/name_u]- [name_f]Bria[/name_f] is really pretty! I’ve never heard it before. I love it! [name_u]Saige[/name_u] is cute and simple and flows great with [name_f]Bria[/name_f].

Adrienne [name_u]Jules[/name_u]- [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] is so cute and beautiful. [name_u]Jules[/name_u] is simple and kinda strong. I feel like it doesn’t have a great flow because of the “dri” sound in [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] next to the “j” sound in [name_u]Jules[/name_u], but that’s just me being picky :joy:

Lev [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]- both names are unique. I’ve never heard them before but I like them!

Jesse [name_u]Brooks[/name_u]- both are so cute! [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] is cute and soft and [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] is strong and passionate and I really like the way they sound together

1 Like

These are beautiful names! You’ve made me fall in love with the name [name_m]Lev[/name_m] :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I changed this to #sibling-names but you can change it back obviously :blush:

I love all of your names and I love these together, [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] and [name_f]Bria[/name_f] are my favourites but the other two are gorgeous as well!

1 Like

really lovely! xo

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Thank you!!

Thank you!!:heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I’m so glad that you like the name [name_m]Lev[/name_m] now!:smile:

Really like them

1 Like

Thank you❤️