FINAL LIST - Need your OPINIONS!!!!

See the results of this poll: Which is your favorite?!

Respondents: 34 (This poll is closed)

• Lia Summer: 15 (44%)
  • Zoey Elaine: 11 (32%)
  • Alia Malou: 8 (24%)

I’m biased :wink: my sister’s name is [name]Alia[/name].

I voted for [name]Lia[/name] [name]Summer[/name], but how do you pronounce the last one - ‘[name]Alia[/name]’? I’ve never seen that before.

[name]Lia[/name] [name]Summer[/name] is my favorite. Are you saying [name]Lia[/name] like [name]Leah[/name]?

[name]Zoey[/name] [name]Elaine[/name] - the two names really mesh together for me ([name]ZoEY[/name] [name]Elaine[/name]) and it doesn’t sound so good…

[name]Alia[/name] [name]Malou[/name] - again, these names flow into one another, and I’m not totally sure how to pronounce them…

I love the name [name]Zoey[/name], and I think it sounds great with [name]Elaine[/name]. It seems like the popularity of [name]Zoey[/name] has died down a bit, and it is such a great, unique and fun name. [name]Lia[/name] is also cute (is it pronounced [name]Leah[/name]?), but is a little too popular for my taste.

Thanks for your feedback…
[name]Lia[/name] is pronounced like [name]Leah[/name]
[name]Alia[/name] is pronounced [name]Ah[/name]-lia (very similar to [name]Lia[/name]…)
And [name]Malou[/name] is pronounced Mah-luh (like the french name [name]MArie[/name]-[name]LOUise[/name])

I voted for [name]Alia[/name] [name]Malou[/name] because I think it sounds adorable. I do prefer the first name [name]Zoey[/name] but I am not crazy about how [name]Zo[/name] -EY and E-laine run into each other. I also prefer [name]Malou[/name] over [name]Elaine[/name].

I voted for [name]Lia[/name] [name]Summer[/name], I think it’s wonderful! [name]Alia[/name] [name]Malou[/name] and [name]Zoey[/name] [name]Elaine[/name] are nice but I think the first and middle names run into each other, as other posters have mentioned. Good luck!

I voted for [name]Lia[/name] [name]Summer[/name]. It flowed the best to my ear and looked the most elegant when on paper. Congratulations on your soon-to-be addition to the family and good luck :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Lia[/name] [name]Summer[/name], too. I think it’s really pretty! I love [name]Zoe[/name] spelled that way, but I’m not a fan of made-up spellings like [name]Zoey[/name]. I also don’t really like the flow with [name]Elaine[/name]. [name]Alia[/name] [name]Malou[/name] is nice, but I’m not sure about the repeating [name]AL[/name] sounds, unless you’re pronouncing it like [name]AH[/name]-lia (I prefer this pronunciation anyway). I also really like [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Malou[/name] or [name]Alia[/name] [name]Summer[/name]…

Another vote for [name]Lia[/name] [name]Summer[/name]. [name]Zoey[/name] [name]Elaine[/name] is my least favorite–[name]Zoey[/name] feels trendy '90s, especially with the Y spelling, and [name]Elaine[/name], while classic, is tinged with a boomerish feel. On their own, each is a nice name, but the styles are discordant. [name]Alia[/name] [name]Malou[/name] is cute and unusual, but in contrast to [name]Zoey[/name] [name]Elaine[/name], the names are almost too close in style–what [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name] would call “exotic lite,” I think–so it doesn’t feel as distinctive as it could, plus the repeated “al” sounds make it a bit of a mouthful. [name]Lia[/name] [name]Summer[/name] is the most harmoniously balanced combo.

Thanks for all your feedback… We just decided to call our baby [name]Alia[/name] [name]Malou[/name] if its a girl… Finally we chose this name because w’re living in a german speaking country and I got a lot of negative feedback for [name]Zoey[/name] or [name]Summer[/name]…
No we have to find a name for a boy…

I can imagine a girl loving her name if it were [name]Zoey[/name]. [name]Alia[/name] and [name]Lia[/name] are very pretty but sounds similar to a lot of popular names right now.
Go for [name]Zoey[/name]. Very very cute.