Final name combos!

Hubby and I narrowed the names down to these. Can’t be in any other combo. Just seeing if one combo stands out as most handsome/fit best with sibs. Let me know if those are two
Different names! Willing to possibly make first name just Theo. Comment if you think that sounds better !

Henry Evan Daphne &

• Theodore Andrew
  • Andrew Dean
  • Andrew Theodore

0 voters

1 Like

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] fits best :blush:

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] is great :slight_smile: I do like how [name_u]Theo[/name_u] matches the two syllables of your other kids though - I think it just depends if that worries you, because [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is perfectly good too

1 Like

We plan on calling him [name_u]Theo[/name_u] so would be using that the majority of the time. I do like it’s two
Syllables. . Liking [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] though so he has the formal name as an option as well.

3 Likes

I like [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] equally. [name_f]My[/name_f] vote went to [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] as I feel it is less common then ever popular [name_m]Theodore[/name_m].

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] “Theo” is lovely!!

(also, I know [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is high on the charts, but popularity definitely depends on where you live!! I know about a million [name_m]Andrews[/name_m], and zero Theodores so :sweat_smile:)

Yes you can check popularity by state which is helpful. But some of it is also just luck !

I prefer [name_u]Theo[/name_u] to [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] but [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] is darling :heart:

[name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] gives me cool, suave, worldly vibes - I really like it!

I still like just [name_u]Theo[/name_u] best with your set!

I love [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] with siblings’ names! [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] fits perfectly in between [name_u]Henry[/name_u] & [name_u]Evan[/name_u] with its classic, strong style. I feel [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] seems a bit much compared to the other names.

1 Like

[name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] is amazing !!

Any other vintage two syllables boys name
So I can have the best of both worlds? Names like [name_u]Henry[/name_u], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Norman[/name_m], Theodore…we can’t use any of those besides [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]. Any two syllable options in the same feel as those?

These come to mind as middle ground between Theodore & Andrew:

Bennett
Archer
Miles
Jude
Silas
August
Thomas
Charlie
Patrick
Isaac

Voted [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] but I think I’m leaning more towards just [name_u]Theo[/name_u].

Maybe:
Edward
Edwin
Edmund
Ernest
Alan
Alvin
Albert
Alfred
Gilbert
Patrick
Peter