Final name options.Got some feedback for us

A few months ago we asked for advice on naming our babies. Well, since then a small detail has changed,the ultrasounds cannot tell the sex of the second twin.He/She is in a funky position! So we won’t know until the children arrive.

Twin “a” will surely be [name]Thea[/name] [name]Juliette[/name]. WDT?
If twin “b” is a boy he’ll be [name]Jonas[/name] [name]Daniel[/name]. I know the [name]Jonas[/name] Brothers have ruined this name for most,but we truly love it. WDT?
If twin “b” is a girl she’ll be [name]Norah[/name] [name]Desiree[/name] or [name]Norah[/name] [name]Denise[/name]. The “h” at the end is optional and we can’t decide on the middle name. [name]Denis[/name] was my father in law, so it is meaningul. WDT?

Finally, big brothers are [name]Felix[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Leon[/name] [name]David[/name], will their little sister(s) or brother’s names match theirs?

Sorry for making this so long! you don’t have to answer everysingle question.Anything will help =).

[name]Thea[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is so sweet I really like it

[name]Jonas[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] is a fine name and I like [name]Jonas[/name] and haven’t a clue what the [name]Jonas[/name] brothers do.

[name]Nora[/name] is the spelling I prefer

I am not fond of [name]Nora[/name]/h and I would prefer [name]Eleanora[/name] but you probably prefer a shorter .
name?

[name]Denise[/name] and [name]Desiree[/name] don’t push my buttons but I do like [name]Danica[/name].

[name]Felix[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Leon[/name] [name]David[/name]

[name]Felix[/name], [name]Leon[/name], [name]Jonas[/name] and [name]Thea[/name] sound great.

[name]Thea[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] is gorgeous! I think you have a winner there :slight_smile:

[name]Jonas[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] - I had two thoughts here. First being the ever popular [name]Jonas[/name] Brothers. I’m assuming they will pull an NSync. They’ll be around for a few years and then slip away into the background. (but people will remember them for a long time…NSync was the 90’s and everyone still knows about them) My other thought was that on Days of Our Lives (yeah…I’m a nerd :slight_smile: ) there is a character named [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Jonas[/name]. I’m sure not many people know about him, but I thought I’d just point it out for you in case. BUT…over all (and [name]Jonas[/name] Brothers aside) I do really like the name. [name]Jonas[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] has a great ring to it and it flows nicely. As long as these things don’t bother you, I think you’re set :wink:

[name]Norah[/name] - I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Norah[/name]. I like it with the “H” :). For the family significance I would go with [name]Norah[/name] [name]Denise[/name]…in a heartbeat. I’m not really a fan of [name]Desiree[/name]. I tend to put the name in the same category as [name]Candy[/name], [name]Trixie[/name], and [name]Destiny[/name]…not a good thing :confused:

[name]Thea[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] is beautiful!
I like [name]Nora[/name] (no h), and I would vote for [name]Nora[/name] [name]Denise[/name] because of the family significance. I do not care for [name]Desiree[/name] (agree with pp there).
[name]Jonas[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] is very nice as well–good flow, nice fit with big brothers. I don’t think the [name]Jonas[/name] brothers are a problem, or at least it wouldn’t stop me from using [name]Jonas[/name].

[name]Felix[/name], [name]Leon[/name], [name]Thea[/name], [name]Jonas[/name]
[name]Felix[/name], [name]Leon[/name], [name]Thea[/name], [name]Nora[/name]
What a lovely family!

I think your name choices go excellently together! :slight_smile:

Have you considered [name]Deneen[/name] as an alternate to [name]Denise[/name] that would still honor [name]Dennis[/name]?
To me, [name]Deneen[/name] feels less dated and more timeless; I also think it flows better with [name]Nora[/name], though I suppose it depends on what your last name is.
I would vote for [name]Nora[/name] without the H, but my first choice would be [name]Eleanora[/name], nn [name]Nora[/name].
[name]Eleanora[/name] [name]Deneen[/name] _____

I think your names are great. I wouldn’t worry about The [name]Jonas[/name] Brothers. I personally love [name]Jonas[/name] regardless of it’s connection.
[name]Sidney[/name]/[name]Sydney[/name] is not as feminine sounding as [name]Denise[/name] all though girls are named [name]Sidney[/name]/[name]Sydney[/name], it means “[name]Saint[/name] [name]Denis[/name]”. I love this name for a girl btw.
[name]How[/name] does [name]Nora/name [name]Sidney[/name] or [name]Nora/name [name]Sydney[/name] sound?

Like [name]Deneen[/name] as an option

I agree withe the above. [name]Love[/name] the simple spelling of [name]Juliet[/name]. [name]Love[/name] the middle name [name]Danica[/name].

[name]Thea[/name] [name]Juliette[/name]: I think this is absolutely stunning! [name]How[/name] are you pronouncing [name]Thea[/name]? Thee-uh, [name]Thay[/name]-uh, or [name]Tay[/name]-uh?

[name]Jonas[/name] [name]Daniel[/name]: I do think of the [name]Jonas[/name] brothers, and I wonder if he’ll constantly have to deal with people asking him if he was named after the [name]Jonas[/name] Brothers. I do think it’s a handsome name, though. :slight_smile:

[name]Norah[/name] [name]Desiree[/name]: I love [name]Nora[/name] ([name]Eleanora[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name], too), and personally prefer it without the h. I’m personally not a fan of [name]Desiree[/name], and to me, it sticks out from the other lovely names you’ve listed.

I love how [name]Thea[/name], [name]Jonas[/name], and [name]Nora[/name] all have the same two syllable format ending with an a sound, without feeling too matchy.

I’m really sorry about your dad having passed away, and think it’s wonderful that you’ll be naming a baby after him.

Some other options for honoring [name]Denis[/name], not all of which will work with [name]Nora[/name]:

A middle name ending in [name]DEN[/name]:

[name]Arden[/name] (different from the other names on your list, though)
[name]Auden[/name] (ditto)
[name]Eden[/name] (Different in style from the others, but yet exotic like [name]Thea[/name] and [name]Juliette[/name])

Names that contain the letters in [name]Denis[/name]:

[name]Sandrine[/name] (French for [name]Alexandra[/name], but as [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name] pointed out, also the name of a chemical.)

[name]Roselind[/name] (normally spelled with an A, but I know that [name]Roselind[/name] is a legitimate variation)

D names to honor [name]Denis[/name]’ initial:

[name]Diana[/name]
[name]Dinah[/name] (could work in place of [name]Norah[/name] up front)
[name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Dorothea[/name] (nn [name]Thea[/name], instead of just [name]Thea[/name], but wouldn’t flow with [name]Juliette[/name])
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Dilys[/name] (sounds a lot like [name]Denis[/name])

For a boy, D for [name]Daniel[/name] could honor [name]Denis[/name], as well as:

[name]Dennison[/name] (works with [name]Jonah[/name] as a first name)
[name]Dennet[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Davis[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]

(Not all work with [name]Jonas[/name], though…)

Good luck! :slight_smile: