Final Name Poll (probably)

I’m not sure if it’s possible to edit a poll without messing with the results, so I just decided to create a new one.

The bottom 4 options (from my earlier poll and my FB poll combined) have been removed to narrow down the choice, so probably best to create this new poll. I appreciate all the help.

The little guy in need of a name:

• Casper
  • Louis/Louie
  • Alwyn
  • Asher
  • Mylo
  • Alfie

0 voters

1 Like

I actually really like [name_u]Alwyn[/name_u] (and although it’s a bit of a stretch I like the similarity to the word olwyn… like hamster wheel).

Thanks everyone for voting! :blush:

The most popular names (from this poll and my FB poll combined) were [name_m]Casper[/name_m] and [name_m]Mylo[/name_m]. I’ve decided to go for [name_m]Mylo[/name_m] for a couple reasons - 1) [name_m]Casper[/name_m] seems really popular for white hamsters (although technically mine is pale cream) which makes me not so much of a fan anymore, and 2) the last “male” hamster I got turned out to be female and [name_m]Mylo[/name_m] seems easier to change to a feminine name ([name_f]Myla[/name_f]) if it turns out he was misgendered too.

Okay so I know I’m a little late here but I had to comment. [name_m]Mylo[/name_m] is incredibly adorable. [name_f]Happy[/name_f] hamstering!

1 Like