• Aurora [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]

0 voters

I promise this is the last one😂

Aurora [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] is my favourite! So pretty :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aurora [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] :sparkling_heart:

Both options are beautiful though.

2 Likes

I strongly prefer [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]! [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] just seems a bit cheap and flimsy next to the grand regality of [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], while [name_f]Violet[/name_f] accentuates it and makes it not sound uppity!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and want to use it, but I kind of like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] as a first name, it feels right and I know her name is supposed to be [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] but I do like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] as a first name, I swing back and forth between [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] being my second favourite girl names, I really love [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] too but I don’t think it goes with the surname.

1 Like

Aurora and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] would also make an amazing sister set! What about [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u], or [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] if you like flower names? that would make a sweet subtle connection between the sister names!

1 Like

Do you prefer [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] or [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]? (which is what I originally had on my list)

1 Like

I think I prefer [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f]! [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] feels a bit different to me- while [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] sounds like it came out of a fairy tale, [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] sounds like it came out of a modern fantasy adventure. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] as a sister just complements it so well- I can’t place why, but they just sound amazing together, whether in a combo or a sister set!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] too, but I just FEEL like her name is supposed to be [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], but I also feel like she could be [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f], I’m getting pretty strong [name_f]Violet[/name_f] vibes from her though. I like [name_f]Lily[/name_f], but her name would be [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] Lively, and I don’t know if it flows.

1 Like

Go with your gut! If [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] feels right, it probably is. I agree that [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] Lively flows better than [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] Lively by a long shot. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is a beautiful combo, and it sounds like it’s what you’re gravitating to!

1 Like

Yes I just have a gut feeling that’s her name so I think we’re gonna go with that!!

1 Like

That’s awesome! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] you made a decision, and hope I was able to help!

1 Like

Aurora [name_f]Violet[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Don’t wish to go against the grain but aurora lily sounds amazing.

1 Like

Aurora [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]! If only because [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is my favorite girl’s name. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Have you considered [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]?

1 Like

What do you think of [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Everly[/name_u]? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you prefer [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] or [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Everly[/name_u]??

I prefer aurora violet! [name_u]Everly[/name_u] feels a bit trendy and doesn’t flow very well with aurora. What about aurora [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] or aurora elsbeth/elspeth? I’ll elaborate in a few minutes when I get on my computer (typing this from my phone!)

1 Like

okay, so:
[name_u]Everly[/name_u] means wild boar, which is definitely not an appealing mental image. It recently gained popularity, and that makes it feel sort of the way I feel about [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]- cheap and flimsy. [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] is a similar one you might like, but I’m not sure how it flows with [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]- it’s certainly a mouthful. A more uncommon alternative to [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] could be [name_f]Isolde[/name_f]- [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] is actually beautiful! I would suggest [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] as well, but I think it sort of rhymes with [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and doesn’t flow well. [name_f]Do[/name_f] any of the names I suggested in the previous post catch your eye? If you want, I can suggest some more, but I don’t want to overcomplicate things! I still think that [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is beautiful!

1 Like

I think we’re still gonna go with [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]!!

1 Like