Final poll. Vote pls....

See the results of this poll: Which one and why?

Respondents: 50 (This poll is closed)

• Adam Leon Jack : 16 (32%)
  • Adam Jack : 20 (40%)
  • Adam Matthew: 14 (28%)

I find the brevity of [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] charming and friendly! I love it.

Both [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Leon[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] are stunning.
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] is super classic and handsome, still a lovely name and a combo I’d use in a heartbeat.
[name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Leon[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] is bold and cheeky. It has the same traditional vibe as [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m], but [name_m]Leon[/name_m] gives it a more trendy feeling. If I were a young boy, I’d love to have “lion” on my name. [name_m]How[/name_m] cool is that? And it is a proper name that ages fine.

Such thoughtful and positive comments from you both, much appreciated, thank you.

I voted for [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] but they all work well. I’m not sure if they are from a list of names you like, or if there is one that honours someone, it would trump the others [name_f]IMO[/name_f].

Thank you white gardenia…yes all names are infact honour names first and middle.
[name_m]Leon[/name_m] is an honour to my grandfather [name_u]Noel[/name_u]. DH and I are less fond of [name_u]Noel[/name_u] and its meaning but we both love [name_m]Leon[/name_m] (reverse spelling of [name_u]Noel[/name_u]) and the nature theme and courage associated with its meaning.
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] is a nod to another Grandfather who went by [name_m]Jock[/name_m].
[name_m]Matthew[/name_m] is homage to my father [name_m]Hugh[/name_m]. Sadly hubby dislikes the name [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] but together we like [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] as an honour.
If I’m being honest we are probably leaning most towards the [name_m]Leon[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] combo as we get to honour 2 grandfathers and my husband particularly loves the name [name_m]Jack[/name_m], but I’d like peace of mind that we have taken all ideas into consideration. Thank you :slight_smile:

Would love some more comments. Also from those that have voted [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]…tia :slight_smile:

I like [name_m]Adam[/name_m] [name_m]Leon[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]… they are all so short and simple, I think having the three gives the name a bit more strength .

Thank you, that’s incredibly helpful to hear these considered, impartial points of view. :slight_smile:

Thank you, yes I see what you are saying…a bit more depth…