Final Post (I Hope) Your favorite combo from my family names! Please let me know :)

Sorry I keep asking but just one more post and one more set of opinions please!
I’m now almost 25 weeks pregnant, so the Wickman Triplets could be born any time from now, hopefully not too soon!!
We’ve decided on [name]Emmeline[/name] for our little girl and it feels so good to call her [name]Emmy[/name]! Now it’s just the middle names left to be sorted out.

[name]One[/name] of her middle names is definitely [name]Story[/name], I’ve always loved it and it adds a bit of uniqueness to her classic, very girly name! It’s just the other one that we need some guidance on… It will be a family name and I personally think I’ve hit the Jackpot with family names, I love so many of them!

[name]Josephine[/name] (My grandma’s name and my middle name)
[name]Amelia[/name] (My great-grandmother’s name, mom’s middle name and my other middle name)
[name]Grace[/name] (My other grandma’s name and my name, kind of… I like it more than Gracen, it’s more girly too)
[name]Clara[/name] (My other great-grandmother’s name)
[name]Florence[/name] (My mom’s twin sister’s name who is one of the most beautiful people I know)

Before you say what about your Mom, she didn’t want her name, [name]Caroline[/name], to be used because she hates it…[name]Emmeline[/name] was the incorporation of her name and my maiden name [name]Emerson[/name]…It’s perfect!

So they are the options, please please please give me your favorite combo, and if you don’t like any of them please tell me why, I don’t want a name that nobody likes, [name]remember[/name] [name]Story[/name] is definite. Your suggestions have been so helpful and I am thankful for each and every one!

Gracen xx

They are all beautiful!

I love the combo [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Florence[/name] [name]Story[/name]. Although [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Story[/name] has better flow, I feel that [name]Grace[/name] is becoming one of the main choices for a middle name lately. I prefer it in first name spot. :slight_smile:

[name]Do[/name] you pronounce [name]Emmeline[/name] like [name]Emma[/name]-[name]LINE[/name], [name]Emma[/name]-LEEN, or [name]Emma[/name]-[name]LYN[/name]? That would make a difference.

I like [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Clara[/name] best and it would depend on your surname which one would work best with story :slight_smile: [name]Love[/name] the idea and names btw!

We pronounce it [name]Emma[/name] [name]Line[/name], I’m not a fan of the others and this way [name]Caroline[/name] is included :slight_smile:
Oh and our surname is Wickman.

Thanks for the suggestions so far :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: [name]Emma[/name] [name]Line[/name] is my favorite pronunciation, and in that case [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Story[/name] would be my suggestion. But all are beautiful names and associations.

All the best to you and your triplets!

They are all gorgeous names, but I think my favorite is [name]Josephine[/name].

[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Story[/name] nn [name]Emmy[/name] or even sometimes [name]Emmy[/name] [name]Jo[/name]!!! Too cute, plus it links to you directly.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Story[/name]. Gorgeous!

[name]Emmaline[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Story[/name]

I love [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Story[/name]!

[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Story[/name] sounds best to my ear, but I really love [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Clara[/name] too. My next choice would be [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Story[/name].

You’re so lucky to be able to draw from such great family names!

I am of the school that dislikes merging sounds so for me [name]Florence[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] are out as they run into the S of [name]Story[/name] unless [name]Story[/name] is in the middle i.e.:

[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Story[/name] [name]Grace[/name]

BUt I reeeeeallly love:

[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Story[/name]

[name]Just[/name] beautiful!!

[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Story[/name]

[name]Emmaline[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Story[/name] is my favorite. I also like [name]Emmaline[/name] [name]Story[/name] [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Emmaline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Story[/name].

I think [name]Emmaline[/name] [name]Story[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is cute.

[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Story[/name] or [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Story[/name]. They both sounds gorgeous and I can’t choose which I like better.

I love [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Story[/name]!

[name]Emmaline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Story[/name]! It sounds so gorgeous together!!! I also Like [name]Emmaline[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Story[/name] but not as much as I like [name]Amelia[/name]!

1. [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Story[/name] [name]Grace[/name]–the best flow, and so pretty!
  2. [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Story[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]