Final Post (I Hope) Your favorite combo from my family names! Please let me know :)

Wow, [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Story[/name] sounds stunning. I like the sorta alliteration with the m’s.

[name]Lovely[/name] choices! I like [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Story[/name] [name]Grace[/name] :slight_smile:

My favorite names from your list are [name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Florence[/name]. But I think [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Story[/name] flows best. I really like how the ‘ee’ sound in [name]Amelia[/name] ties [name]Story[/name] to [name]Emmeline[/name]!

Although I also like [name]Josephine[/name], it would bother me that [name]EmmelINE[/name] [name]JosephINE[/name] is pronounced [name]EmmelINE[/name] JosephEEN. But maybe that doesn’t bother you!

My choice: [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Story[/name]! Good luck!

Is [name]Story[/name] definitely going to be in position #3, or could it be [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Story[/name] ____?

I really like all your prospective names, but I think some flow better than others. Ordinarily I would think [name]Emmeline[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name] are a little too similar to be right up against each other, but if [name]Story[/name] is in the middle, then it’s PERFECT. (I love how many generations it’s been used in!!!) [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Story[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] is gorgeous.

If [name]Story[/name] is definitely the second of the two middles, then I like [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Story[/name] or [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Story[/name] best. [name]Josephine[/name] would probably get the nod because it has more family connections. [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Story[/name], as someone said above, runs together a bit. ([name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Story[/name] [name]Grace[/name] would be quite nice, though.) I don’t love the OR sounds in [name]Florence[/name] and [name]Story[/name] together, so that one is out for me.

I love [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Story[/name] [name]Grace[/name], and my second favorite would be [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Story[/name]. Good luck with whatever you choose!

My favorite is [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Story[/name]…I think it has the best flow :slight_smile: All of your choices are beautiful, however.

My vote is for Emmmeline [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Story[/name] too… :slight_smile:

Thank you all for your suggestions! I think we have 4 combos worked out now which one is your favorite:

[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Story[/name] Wickman
[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Story[/name] [name]Florence[/name] Wickman
[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Story[/name] Wickman
[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Story[/name] [name]Grace[/name] Wickman

I don’t like [name]Josephine[/name] as much with [name]Emmeline[/name], it’s a little too long, so I think I’ll save it in case we have anymore!
Thanks again,
Gracen xx

Definitely [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Story[/name] [name]Grace[/name]!

Still love [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Story[/name]!

I am going to be the odd one out, and I am surprised that nobody else has noticed this, but [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Story[/name] is way too M heavy. [name]Emmeline[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name] almost begin with the same sound. I like both names, just not together. I agree that [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Story[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] would flow way better as it breaks them apart.

My favorite is still [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Story[/name] [name]Grace[/name].

[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Story[/name] gets my vote!

[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Story[/name] [name]Grace[/name] got my vote before, and I still like it the most:)

[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Story[/name] Wickman is a beautiful gorgeous wonderful name!
(I don’t think it is m heavy at all!)

But, more importantly, which one is your favorite?
Try picking one and then see how much you regret not having picked one of the other ones. Could give you the answer you’re looking for!