Final six combos - I need LOTS of feedback please. Thanks

[name]VICTORIA[/name] [name]CHARLIZE[/name] [name]HYDE[/name]

[name]NATALIA[/name] [name]VIVIENNE[/name] [name]HYDE[/name]

[name]CAROLINE[/name] [name]MARLOWE[/name] [name]HYDE[/name]

[name]MARLOWE[/name] [name]VIVIENNE[/name] [name]HYDE[/name]

[name]SCARLETT[/name] [name]VICTORIA[/name] [name]HYDE[/name]

[name]NATASHA[/name] [name]ALEXANDRA[/name] [name]HYDE[/name]

I actually think they are ALL beautiful! No wonder you can’t decide! :slight_smile:

If I have to, I choose: [name]SCARLETT[/name] [name]VICTORIA[/name] [name]HYDE[/name] – it jumped out at me as I read through them as so pretty and it seems to have a really nice flow. I also love [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Hyde[/name] best of the first/last name only combos. Plus, I think [name]Lettie[/name] would be an adorable nickname!

As I said, I love them all, but I’ll try to explain why I might not have liked some of them as much. Since [name]Caroline[/name] kind of rhymes with [name]Hyde[/name], I think for me it lost a bit of it’s nice sound and the first and last names blend together too much if you aren’t saying the middle name with it. I love the sound of [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Hyde[/name], if you were to use [name]Vivienne[/name] as a first instead of middle name. Vivy is darling for a nn. I have never been a huge fan of [name]Marlowe[/name] as a name. Reminds me a smidge of Marlboro and sounds masculine when I think of the Marlboro man.

Gorgeous names! Good luck!

Hmm… it’s a hard choice, but I think I’d go for [name]Natalia[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]. [name]Natalia[/name] is a gorgeous name with so many cute nicknames. My second choice would be [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Victoria[/name], but [name]Scarlett[/name] has a bit of a trendy-celebrity feel at the moment, I think.

You need six daughters it would be hard to choose just one of these lovely combos.

I will have to choose [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name] because my name is [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Margot[/name]!!!

rollo xx

[name]SCARLETT[/name] [name]VICTORIA[/name] [name]HYDE[/name]
And

These two jumped out at me. My choice would be [name]Natasha[/name] Amexandra, but they are all very beautiful!

I’ve commented on the individual names a lot on your other threads so I’ll just put them in order from my favourite to least!!

1. [name]Natalia[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Hyde[/name]
  2. [name]Marlowe[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Hyde[/name]
  3. [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Hyde[/name]
  4. [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name] [name]Hyde[/name]
  5. [name]Natasha[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Hyde[/name]
  6. [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Charlize[/name] [name]Hyde[/name]

And I absolutely [name]ADORE[/name] the top 3!! [name]Natalia[/name], [name]Marlowe[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] - they all have different but very cool vibes. Maybe you could just take your top 3 choices to the hospital and decide which suits her best when she’s here?

Or maybe you could add a poll to this thread to get an idea of which are the most popular combos?

Best of luck! You have a tough choice to make! :slight_smile:

These 3 are my favorites!

[name]NATALIA[/name] [name]VIVIENNE[/name] [name]HYDE[/name]

[name]CAROLINE[/name] [name]MARLOWE[/name] [name]HYDE[/name]

My first choice would be [name]Natalia[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name], as it flows nicely with your last name, and I love the nn [name]Talia[/name], if you were to use one!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]! So lovely and refined with a cool vibe too

[name]Love[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Victoria[/name].

[name]VICTORIA[/name] [name]CHARLIZE[/name] [name]HYDE[/name] – Really not my style of name. I don’t care for either one, and I don’t like them together, because they have really different styles to me.

[name]NATALIA[/name] [name]VIVIENNE[/name] [name]HYDE[/name] – [name]Love[/name] both names! Very pretty together. My favorite by far.

[name]CAROLINE[/name] [name]MARLOWE[/name] [name]HYDE[/name] – This is very pretty. It’s my second favorite, because [name]Caroline[/name] is so great. Not sure what I think of [name]Marlowe[/name].

[name]MARLOWE[/name] [name]VIVIENNE[/name] [name]HYDE[/name] – I like this in theory, but not sure how I’d feel about going by [name]Marlowe[/name] every day.

[name]SCARLETT[/name] [name]VICTORIA[/name] [name]HYDE[/name] – [name]Scarlett[/name] is cute and spunky! Not a fan of [name]Victoria[/name], but this does flow very well.

[name]NATASHA[/name] [name]ALEXANDRA[/name] [name]HYDE[/name] – This is a nice name. I don’t dislike them, just think there are a lot prettier names out there.

First choice: [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]
Second: [name]Natalia[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]

[name]Natalia[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Hyde[/name] gets my vote. It uncommon yet still familiar, the flow is perfect, and it is a beautiful name.

[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] - beautiful name

My favorite amongst your list of names is [name]Natalia[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name].
It flows very nicely with your last name. I don’t hear the name ‘[name]Natalia[/name]’ called out in the playgrounds often, either! :wink:
It does gave cute nn’s as well–[name]Talia[/name], [name]Alia[/name], [name]Lia[/name]…
Also, [name]Natalia[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] is very feminine (I tend to gravitate towards more feminine names for girls!) and I think you have really hit the mark with this name!
Best,
L.

Top 2
[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] (glad you liked this suggestion, it’s stunning) and [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]

[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]!

[name]How[/name] do I add a poll to this thread?

Click ‘edit post’ on your first post (its on the right in a square)
Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a tab that says ‘poll creation’

I love all the names you have chosen but my favourites would have to be
[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name] [name]Hyde[/name]
[name]Marlowe[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Hyde[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Hyde[/name]

Good luck :slight_smile:

I like [name]Natalia[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] best.

(I know it’s not an option, but I also like [name]Natalia[/name] [name]Charlize[/name]).

[name]VICTORIA[/name] [name]CHARLIZE[/name] [name]HYDE[/name] - [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Hyde[/name] is a lovely combo but don’t like [name]Charlize[/name] for a middle

[name]NATALIA[/name] [name]VIVIENNE[/name] [name]HYDE[/name] - Great combination - an exotic first name with a softer middle. My fav.

[name]CAROLINE[/name] [name]MARLOWE[/name] [name]HYDE[/name] - 2nd best. [name]Marlowe[/name] is definitely too trendy for a first name. [name]Caroline[/name] is timeless.

[name]MARLOWE[/name] [name]VIVIENNE[/name] [name]HYDE[/name] - See above

[name]SCARLETT[/name] [name]VICTORIA[/name] [name]HYDE[/name] - I would only use [name]Scarlett[/name] as a middle name

[name]NATASHA[/name] [name]ALEXANDRA[/name] [name]HYDE[/name] - Two many syllables together - funnily enough, I think that [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Natasha[/name] [name]Hyde[/name] sounds better.