Final thoughts on names for baby five.

My fifth child is due this week, and we’d like some opinions on our final name choices.

If it’s a boy, our final choices are; [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m] [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m], [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_m]Sirius[/name_m] [name_m]Lucian[/name_m]
If its a girl, our final choices are; [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f]

Big siblings are [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] “[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]”, [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m], [name_f]Marcella[/name_f] [name_f]Leda[/name_f] “[name_u]Mars[/name_u]” and [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] “[name_f]Celie[/name_f]”

[name_m]Jupiter[/name_m] [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m] - Typically I’m not a fan of either name but this combo is stunning, and I think it matches nicely with the sibling names.

[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] - It’s nice, but with [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m] [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m] and [name_m]Sirius[/name_m] [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] in the mix it’s not my first choice.

[name_m]Sirius[/name_m] [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] - While I like both names individually more than I like [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m] or [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m], I prefer [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m] [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m].

[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] - I’ve never been much of a [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] fan at all but I can see it working in that sibset. [name_u]Percy[/name_u] is a cute nn, or [name_f]Fifi[/name_f] or Sephy.

[name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] - I love both names so this would be a win win to me. I like the nns [name_f]Coco[/name_f] or [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] for [name_f]Cosima[/name_f].

I like your vintage space-age style, it’s very cool.

[name_m]Jupiter[/name_m] [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m] - love! although there is lots of teasing potential for the name [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m] (stupider/poop-iter you know how kids are)
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] - it’s nice, but I think the other boy names fit with your sibset better
[name_m]Sirius[/name_m] [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] - love! except it sounds very harry potter influenced, I’d maybe change the middle to [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m] or [name_m]Leo[/name_m]

[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] - absolutely adore this
[name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] - nice, not my favourite, but it will fit in well with other siblings

[name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and [name_m]Sirius[/name_m] [name_m]Lucian[/name_m]