Final two for boy and girl

We find out next week what we are having. I’ve dreamed it’s a girl but I haven’t had a real strong feeling either way. These are our favorite names. Our last name is Stromberg.

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Elise[/name]
[name]Sabrina[/name] [name]Leighton[/name]

[name]Everett[/name] [name]Bryce[/name]
[name]Carson[/name] [name]William[/name]

I think [name]Juliette[/name] and [name]Everett[/name] are wonderful names and would make a lovely sibling pair someday, should you be blessed with 2. :slight_smile:

I agree with jennyl, [name]Juliette[/name] and [name]Everett[/name] are beautiful.

Ditto to the ditto :slight_smile:

I like [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Everett[/name], but I’m completely taken with [name]Sabrina[/name] [name]Leighton[/name]. I think that’s absolutely gorgeous!! I also really like [name]Carson[/name] with your surname.

I must admit, if I were you I wouldn’t be able to pick and would keep the two until your baby is born (be it a he or a she) to see which suits. I don’t think you can go wrong, personally.

love sabrina! just not the middle name …
everett bryce is great!

I love [name]Juliette[/name] and [name]Everett[/name], so those get my votes. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I truly can’t decide! What wonderful choices you have here. I think I’m going to go with [name]Sabrina[/name] (I love, love, love [name]Sabrina[/name] but can’t convince my dh for whatever reason) and [name]Carson[/name]. [name]Everett[/name] is not my favorite and I think [name]Carson[/name] is very handsome and goes well with last name. Although I second pp’s idea of bringing all 4 to the birth to see which gender and then if the baby looks more like one or the other.

[name]Sabrina[/name] or [name]Carson[/name]!

I vote for [name]Sabrina[/name] and [name]Carson[/name].

I like all of them but my absolute favourite is [name]Juliette[/name] and I’ve never been a huge fan of [name]Everett[/name], I just can’t get behind that name. [name]Sabrina[/name] is fantastic but [name]Juliette[/name] trumps pretty much everything for me and I think [name]Carson[/name] is a better fit with [name]Juliette[/name] as otherwise you get tied into a ‘double t’ pattern with any future children if you use [name]Juliette[/name] and [name]Everett[/name] together.

Good [name]Luck[/name]!