Final two love votes :)

See the results of this poll: Final 2

Respondents: 64 (This poll is closed)

• Wade Everett : 32 (50%)
  • Kellan Thomas/ Kellan Everett: 32 (50%)

I chose [name_u]Wade[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]. I think it sounds great together and the sibs would both have 4 letter firsts and longer middles. [name_u]Wade[/name_u] is a strong name [name_f]IMO[/name_f] and not used very often.

[name_m]Both[/name_m] are good choices though!

[name_u]Wade[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] is so handsome! It’s perfect with [name_f]Lola[/name_f].

I prefer [name_m]Kellan[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]. I’m not a fan of the similar ending sounds of [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u].

[name_m]Kellen[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]!

[name_m]Kellan[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] super cute.

[name_m]Kellan[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is my favorite.

[name_m]Kellan[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] is my vote! It sounds so handsome!

What about [name_u]Kade[/name_u]? Or Khade

[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_u]Kade[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]

[name_m]Kellan[/name_m] is from my great grandpas last name, [name_u]Kelly[/name_u] so [name_u]Kade[/name_u] isn’t an option :slight_smile: we are only using family names :slight_smile: so far it looks like [name_m]Kellan[/name_m] and [name_u]Wade[/name_u] are pretty equal lol same problem we are having :slight_smile:

So even though [name_m]Kellan[/name_m] for us is a family name it doesn’t sound too trendy next to [name_f]Lola[/name_f]???

Not at all. The -an ending has become trendy because of [name_u]Aidan[/name_u] and it’s spin offs, but because [name_m]Kellan[/name_m] is not overly common it doesn’t feel very trendy to me. It’s a nice refreshing change compared to all the tryndy -an names. It also goes great with [name_f]Lola[/name_f] in my opinion.

Is [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] still on the table? I noticed it in your signature and it would sound lovely with a sister name [name_f]Lola[/name_f]. [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] is very handsome.

Of the two, I prefer [name_m]Kellen[/name_m]. I think [name_m]Kellen[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] would be nice with [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

[name_f]Glad[/name_f] to hear [name_m]Kellan[/name_m] doesn’t seem too trendy…I prefer the [name_m]Kellen[/name_m] spelling because it’s classic but think the an ending looks more masculine and reminds me less of the names [name_f]Hellen[/name_f]/[name_f]Ellen[/name_f]