Final two names for our girl twin!

We are now stuck between the names [name_f]Bryony[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] for our little girl.

So it’s either [name_f]Bryony[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] or [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], I would welcome any opinions!

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] gets my vote

I love [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], but what is the Boy Twin going to be called please?

[name_m]Lochlan[/name_m], O’[name_f]Malley[/name_f], and [name_f]Cecily[/name_f]

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] is adorable! I find [name_f]Bryony[/name_f] very awkward.

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] is beautiful!

Definitely [name_f]Cecily[/name_f]

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] is just gorgeous. I just love [name_f]Cecily[/name_f].

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] I think its perfect!

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] is gorgeous - one of my favorite names and so underused.

I’d definately go with [name_f]Bryony[/name_f]! It’s one of my favourites, and I’m picky. I don’t really like the
sound of [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], plus it means blind, doesn’t it? So that kind of puts me off. Congratulations and good luck!

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] for sure! Sounds great with your sibset and seems like an easier name to have than [name_f]Bryony[/name_f].

[name_f]Bryony[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] is my favourite!!

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] is gorgeous!

I prefer [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] to [name_f]Bryony[/name_f], but I think they both sound great with sibs. Congrats!

I love [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]! I love the nn Cec too.

I think [name_f]Bryony[/name_f] matches [name_m]Lochlan[/name_m] better but [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] is more my speed.

I think both are very lovely names, but I’m more fond of [name_f]Bryony[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f].

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] is so sweet!