Final two names - please vote!

See the results of this poll: Pick one:

Respondents: 36 (This poll is closed)

• Dashiell: 17 (47%)
  • Piers: 19 (53%)

I voted for [name]Piers[/name]. As much I like [name]Dashiell[/name], when it’s paired with [name]Sebastian[/name] I hear a lot of the “sh” sound. Maybe that’s just me. [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Piers[/name] are great together.

Ditto.

Either are lovely but I am voting for [name]Dashiell[/name].

I voted for [name]Piers[/name] with [name]Sebastian[/name]. I love [name]Dashiell[/name], but as someone mentioned, the Sebash and [name]Dash[/name] sounds are very similiar. (I think that [name]Dashiell[/name] [name]Piers[/name] is really handsome, though!) :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I voted for [name]Dashiell[/name], but now I want to change my vote to [name]Piers[/name] because [name]Piers[/name] sounds better with [name]Sebastian[/name].

Thank you all for the replies so far! This helps - but in a weird way… we actually like the “sh” sound in both names (and my name has one, too), and is one reason we gravitated toward [name]Dashiell[/name]. We like having a similar sound in the middle of the names instead of at the beginning or end, like with an “S” in front or -ian, -an at the rear. As for [name]Piers[/name], we have no reason to like it, we just do. My concern with [name]Piers[/name] is when I combine it with his middle initial. [name]Piers[/name] M. sounds like “pierce 'em!” LOL

I absolutely adore [name]Dashiell[/name] with [name]Sebastian[/name] - the style of the names just seems to fit, and they are both very handsome. [name]Piers[/name] also strikes me as a little short to go with [name]Sebastian[/name].

I really like both names but ultimately think [name]Piers[/name] goes the best with [name]Sebastian[/name].

[name]Love[/name] both but like you said, don’t want pierce 'em in your baby’s name lol so I voted [name]Dashiell[/name]