Final Two Names - POLL

See the results of this poll: Which name do you prefer?

Respondents: 46 (This poll is closed)

• North Adam Gilbertson: 32 (70%)
  • North Thomas Gilbertson: 14 (30%)

I voted for [name]North[/name] [name]Adam[/name] Gilbertson because [name]North[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name] share the same sound. [name]North[/name] [name]Adam[/name] has a better flow to it. [name]North[/name] is such a cool name btw!

I entirely agree with the pp, it’s really difficult to say [name]North[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]…

Thanks so much for your votes and replies! You seem to prefer [name]North[/name] [name]Adam[/name].

[name]Do[/name] the NAG initials bother anyone or change any votes? Again, I apologize for bringing up this topic yet AGAIN, but the initials are the one thing giving me pause about [name]North[/name] [name]Adam[/name]. I prefer the flow and feel of [name]North[/name] [name]Adam[/name] over [name]North[/name] [name]Thomas[/name], but I worry that I will regret the NAG initials.

I’m due any day and just can’t resolve this nagging issue! Ugh.

It doesn’t bother me : ) I think it is a beautiful name!

Or, should I forget about both [name]Adam[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name] and look for a new middle name to go with [name]North[/name]?

Since [name]North[/name] is a bit unconventional, I’d like something more classic (but not boring) to team with it. Any suggestions?

[name]North[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] Gilbertson my pick
[name]North[/name] [name]Elliott[/name] Gilbertson
[name]North[/name] [name]Roderick[/name] Gilbertson
[name]North[/name] [name]Alister[/name] Gilbertson
[name]North[/name] [name]William[/name] Gilbertson
[name]North[/name] [name]Lennox[/name] Gilbertson
[name]North[/name] [name]Crewe[/name] Gilbertson
[name]North[/name] [name]Philip[/name] Gilbertson
[name]North[/name] [name]Aaron[/name] Gilbertson
[name]North[/name] [name]Jared[/name] Gilbertson

Hey!

I’m sorry I’ve been away, and then I just got my wisdom teeth out, but, anyway, I’m really glad I found this because I was thinking about you last night! I wonder if it is too late?

Anyway, I like [name]North[/name] [name]Adam[/name] much more than [name]North[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] - slightly hard to say, yes - and I think it has a lively energy that is perfect with [name]Luke[/name]'s name. However, another idea for you that popped into my head last night is [name]North[/name] [name]Davis[/name] Gilbertson. It is classic yet unexpected, and I think it’s a smart name.

Anyway, just a thought! [name]Feel[/name] free to PM me if you want - it might be easier for me to find again. Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Adam[/name] flows great, but for different initials, here are some other mns. I do think that a two-syllable mn that starts with a vowel may be ideal.

[name]North[/name] [name]Isaac[/name] Gilbertson
[name]North[/name] [name]Edward[/name] Gilbertson

I also like:

[name]North[/name] [name]Michael[/name] Gilbertson
[name]North[/name] [name]Louis[/name] Gilbertson
[name]North[/name] [name]Leo[/name] Gilbertson

I love [name]North[/name] [name]Adam[/name] the best!
I adore [name]North[/name] and will be using it as a middle name with [name]Edmund[/name] if I end up having 3 boys. (it is our third name on the list)
the initials NAG don’t bother me at all. If it was a girl it might but boys don’t tend to be Nags do they? lol.