FINAL TWO! Please vote and give me your impressions!

As far as [name]Ingrid[/name] vs [name]Elsa[/name] vs [name]Annika[/name] I much prefer [name]Elsa[/name] and [name]Ingrid[/name] to [name]Annika[/name]. If you’re looking for a top two, I’d stick with the first two.

I love [name]Annika[/name]! [name]Ingrid[/name] would be a close second for me.

[name]Elsa[/name] has a sweet sound and feel. I picture a cute young girl growing into a sophisticated woman. Honestly, with [name]Ingrid[/name] I picture a husky, older farm hand with rough hands and 14 children. It doesn’t feel ready for a comeback yet. Obviously, a lot of people disagree so my opinion doesn’t mean much. Whatever you name her, those that are closest to you will associate the name with your daughter rather than their preconceptions. Good luck.

When I think of [name]Ingrid[/name], a field of Purple Flowers springs to mind! [name]IMO[/name], [name]Elsa[/name] is rather dated like [name]Edna[/name], [name]Norma[/name], [name]Phyllis[/name], [name]Mabel[/name], [name]Gertrude[/name] or [name]Francis[/name] - no offence to anyone! (".)

I love [name]Ingrid[/name]. I’m probably older than most, but when I think of [name]Ingrid[/name], I think [name]Ingrid[/name] Bergman – one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood history. I think it’s just different enough to be an enchanting name choice in 2011, but I would say the same about [name]Elsa[/name]. [name]Elsa[/name] doesn’t seem as graceful or inspiring to me, though. [name]Just[/name] FYI…my husband is Swedish and we named our now pre-teen [name]Annika[/name]. She loves it.

I love them both. I also love [name]Greta[/name]. I am voting for [name]Ingrid[/name] because I think it goes better with [name]Greta[/name]. I think [name]Elsa[/name] is the more trendier of the 2.

Also The connection of both [name]Greta[/name] [name]Garbo[/name] and [name]Ingrid[/name] Bergman. You may want to consider people making that connection.

I adore the name [name]Elsa[/name] and I love how it sounds with [name]Greta[/name]… Blessings on your decision and your baby-to-be!
j
www.beneaththeacaciatree.com

I picked [name]Ingrid[/name] because it sounds very sweet to me.

I wouldn’t pick [name]Elsa[/name] personally because I automatically think of a vacant Swiss miss with blonde braids. I also think it is too close to all the [name]Ella[/name]'s and [name]Ellie[/name]'s for my own taste. Of course, I understand if you don’t get that at all from it.

Here’s another vote for [name]Elsa[/name]!

[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Linnea[/name] (first and middle) is my grandmother’s name (now in her late 80s). She is from [name]Sweden[/name], so it’s definitely not limited to Germany. She is classy and intelligent - school teacher, life-long reader, gifted operatic singer. So in my mind the cow-milking connotations break down. =)

Also, I’ve met a couple of little [name]Elsa[/name]'s recently, and some friends (hip young couple in their mid-20s) just announced that the daughter they are expecting will be [name]Elsie[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. Looks like these names are definitely on the rise - which could be good or bad depending on your perspective. =)

[name]Ingrid[/name] has never been to my taste, although [name]Ingrid[/name] Michaelson wears it so well it’s been growing on me!

Since your asking for honest input on [name]Elsa[/name], [name]Ingrid[/name], and [name]Ida[/name] (seen your question on another post) I STRONGLY dislike them all. The only one that appeals to me is [name]Annika[/name]. With that said, all that matters is if you love the name! Good luck!